Closed to new replies
January 18, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 11

Alicorn Twilight?

:iconjrakob:
Jrakob Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconlspplz: And than Hasbro made Twilight an alicorn and I was all like, "bleh bleh, omg no" and than Hasbro was like "your not ready for her" WHAT DOES THAT LUMPING MEAN YOU GUYS!?

For the record I am completely ready for Alicorn Twilight. there is exactly zero levels of butt hurt from me.
I can't speak for the other 90% of bronies. I'm just saying that it's nice to see a cartoon that is not afraid to add such change to a lead character. And what is wrong with her becoming an alicorn anyways? don't you guys want what is best for her?
Lets see, Twilight the unicorn who is good at magic and . . .? uhh she has friends? yeah that's about it. So adding something a little knew to the show is a good thing. Keeps things from getting stale and gives the writers something fresh to work with.
Butt hurt from haters is funny to watch, butt hurt from my own team though is just stressful to watch.
Come on you guys, just give it a chance. when have the writers let us down before? And before you point out Derpy being 'written off' as an example, you have to consider that there hand was forced.
Yes alicorn Twilight is an obvious toy episode but the whole serious is, what exactly has changed? how she looks?
So you guys are gonna give up on an entire show based on how a character looks . . . yeah real deep you guys.
And when all is said and done, this might just be a rumor anyways. Who knows Q . . . I mean Discord could be trolling us.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontheorangefactor:
TheOrangeFactor Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Wait what? Any source to this?
Jrakob Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
No source per say. Just a few rumors and such. EQD posted them but that was a while ago. they have a poll up right now about it.
:iconkingdragon34:
KingDragon34 Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Maybe that's what Celestia meant by furthering her training.
vary possible
:iconmr-bigmouth-502:
mr-bigmouth-502 Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
Don't forget, the branch of Hasbro that works on the show is different than the branch that produces the toys. They've done plenty of weird things with the toys that are decidedly non-canon, such as producing a pink Celestia. :P An alicorn Twilight episode would be kind of interesting, but I can't see them doing it as a permanent change, mainly due to the way that the show is structured. There are a few episodes that are sequential, but the majority of them aren't, and as a result it would be somewhat strange to make such a permanent alteration to a primary character, unless they took the show in a different direction and made all of the future episodes a sequential series.
all good points
:iconsuperpika237:
superpika237 Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Who caaaarrreeees, man, it's a goddamn toy/sticker/whatever the hell it was.

Also, don't bring Q up here. That's just... not a good thing to do.

ALSO, don't use the term "haters"! Goddamn I hate you people!
Stop being a fucktard and get it through your head that you and I have at least some common ground in that we both dont care if the character is changed and think that bronies need to stop being so butt hurt about it. abate I get the feeling that you just hate bronies in general.
:iconsuperpika237:
superpika237 Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Sheesh, hostile. If you don't care, why would others care about this thread? You need to have some kind of interest, or something!

Also, I don't hate bronies, considering I am one. I just hate the term "haters", because it's a stupid fuckin' term.
Because I'm just trying to get other bronies to stop stressing out about it. Trying to add some reason.
Add a Comment: