Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 16, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 48

Okay, So I've Never seen the movie,"Spirit"...

:icondragunov-ex:
Dragunov-EX Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013
Apparently it was one of those movies that I would've loved back in my childhood, but I was more into wolves, so I was busy watching balto. so, for everyone who's seen it, should I watch it? And is it any good?

The full movie title is:
Spirit: Stallion of Cimarron.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconyukidogzombie:
yukidogzombie Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013   Traditional Artist
i love it a lot its as good as The Lion King to me
:iconincandescentinsanity:
IncandescentInsanity Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Student General Artist
Is that the horse movie?

I don't like horses
:iconh-irsch:
h-irsch Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Alright and it really does a lot of interesting things done well. It's nothing extremely special though.
:iconmelodymoose:
MelodyMoose Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I thought it was ok when I saw it.
:iconoflird:
oflird Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
that was one of my top most fav childhood movies i've ever watched,not only is it memorable,but also,watching it at that time (which was so many years ago) i learned a very good moral from the story,that not everyone is cut out to fit in the conventional ways of the human society/culture,some humans and animals are born to and meant to be wild and free,and nothing can change that wild nature but only love,respect and friendship.YOu should definitely watch it,its a great movie!
:iconmetalheadfan2500:
MetalHeadFan2500 Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013
I just saw it today after I heard a review from Doug Walker aka Nostalgia Critic

It's one of my favorite animated films now. I like atmospheric films with simple yet effective story. The animals not talking is terrific, especially since there is no annoying sidekick characters like in Balto, sorry.

It's basically Bambi, but with cool chase scenes, a better developed main character and an explosion, basically a better film. :D well at least a better film to me.
:iconlulu242:
LuLu242 Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013  Student General Artist
It's a lovely movie :)
:iconbeth4452:
beth4452 Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
It was one of those dreamworks
films that was really trying to show off its supposedly superior animation. (I guess right before the 2d animation thing when bye bye?) The story's spread a little thin, and the music is kind of corny. I guess the overall message of being a free spirit that can't be broken by any circumstances is pretty cool, but it just comes off like its trying to be cool or something and kind of annoys me.
:iconshadowangel3:
ShadowAngel3 Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I know I saw it once a long time ago, and I honestly don't remember a thing about it.
:icondooodlebug3000:
Dooodlebug3000 Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
It's okay. The animation is pretty good, but the story is a little sad in parts.
Add a Comment: