Where to download anime for AMVs

I've been meaning to ask this question for a long time. All the sites I've tried have been taken down due to copyright reasons. Where can I download good quality anime episodes?
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Yo Ho, ahoy and avast,
Being a pirate is really badass!
Hang the black flag at the end of the mast!
You are a pirate!
Whether you like or not, making AMVS no matter what is illegal, especially trying to do it totally free. It is why we can not give you these sites, because Deviantart is not an advocate for illicite activities.

You can download it, but you get better quality, and support the artist by getting DVD copies in a store, because alot of these are converted and formmatted to a lower quality to play on the web.

Here is the site for this:
[link]
Don't download them. Buy legitimate copies and use video editing software.
You should own the copy and use video edit software to make AMV
Alright, thank you.
Not the brightest spark, are we?
Yep, I'm the dullest there can be. Shame on my family, shame on me, shame on my cow.
I miss the good old days where copyrighting wasn't as frequent as it is now. A lot of good videos got taken down... yep. Sure do miss those. One day I'll be favoriting a video, and the next day it's removed.
You can't possibly be old enough to remember a time where copyrighting wasn't everywhere. You don't look that old.
My dad used to make copies of movies before they make a law against that.
What your dad did was illegal. Modern copyrighting has been around since 1910
Eh, it teaches people to be careful of what they can and can't use.
"All the sites I've tried have been taken down due to copyright reasons"

Lets stop and think for a moment.
I'm just wondering how other people got them, because I know they didn't buy the series. Soon everything will be copyrighted.

I see your username in the forum a lot, do you just randomly stop by whenever? I imagine commenting on a lot of posts would be quite tedious...