Closed to new replies
January 14, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

With an Evil Dead remake coming this year

:iconcyrusgrissom:
CyrusGrissom Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
Sometimes a good horror remake is hard to find when there can be an occasional gem and sometimes there are a dozen misfires only to tarnish the legacy of the original. Moviefone has made this unique article which is good advice to the filmmakers and studios out there on how to do a good successful horror remake:
[link]

Who agrees with the rules, best examples and worst culprits? on number 8 "honor the original" they should had also added Cat People, Night of the Living Dead 1990, Nosferatu 1979 and Cape Fear on there as they too belong in that category and are good examples too besides Let Me In and Funny Games.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcyrusgrissom:
CyrusGrissom Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
I think this could be better than the original with a bigger budget and all that plus more gore in store.

but who agrees with that articles rules, worst culprits and best examples?
:iconultraviolet:
ultraviolet Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
i think the trailer looks like it could be very good indeed, plus with Sam Rami producing it this could be gem. on this one i'll pass judgment after seeing it
:iconcenaris:
Cenaris Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
The new Evil Dead looks terrible. It's trying way to hard to be edgy when the original tried that but consciously settled for knowing it was camp and amusing.
Add a Comment: