Closed to new replies
January 13, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 12

Jeremy Renner Vs. Joseph Gordon-Levitt

:iconpizzaspaghetti:
PizzaSpaghetti Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
You can say that it's just me, but since Avengers and Dark Knight Rises I notice that they seem to be emerging action heroes. Lately they've had alot of publicity, JGL's mostly starting in Inception (for me atleast) and Jeremy Renner in MI4: Ghost Protocol (he was in Hurt locker but he just seems like an extra for me back then). Not to mention pretty much everyone knew there name in the box office rivals Dark Knight Rises and Avengers. So I am just going to ignore there comic book movie roles, and apart from that discuss there roles as action heroes, who do you like more so far?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmeinesehnsucht:
MeineSehnsucht Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013   Writer
Joseph Gordon-Levitt is definitely my man-crush.
:iconrestinmotion:
RestInMotion Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
Renner has been nominated for two Academy Awards before Avengers. Hardly under the radar.
:icondhik-a:
dhik-a Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Student General Artist
Ditto with almost everyone here. JGL is really a drama-movie guy. I've seen Premium Rush and he didn't really liven up the movie, what if Jeremy Renner played his role? EPIC! What if JGL played Hawkeye? Er....
PizzaSpaghetti Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
agreed
:iconsailorlilo:
SailorLilo Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I say it could go either way, but for me---I would go for Joeseph because I known who he was longer. The movie that I know him in before he got really famous was the Disney version of Angels in the Outfield (Roger the kid who sees angels) with Danny Glover, Christopher Lloyd, Tony Danza, Adrien Brody, and Matthew McConnohey.
:iconwatchherfly:
WatchHerFly Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
I liked Joseph's character in Inception. He should do more roles like Arthur.
Jeremey Renner did a nice job as Hawkeye though. I think he's more suited for the hardcore action roles.
:iconducatrevel:
DucatRevel Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Student Writer
Gorgon-Levitt is an action guy? With the exception of Looper, I can't see why. He does however have more movies that I love. So I'll side with him out of bias.

Plus, Zooey Deschanel dumped him. Pity points should be awarded.
PizzaSpaghetti Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
I would feel sad inside if dumped by Zoeey Deschanel ):
And also I started this thread in fact they seemed to have a popularity boost after the two 2012 box office rivals Dark Knight Rises and Avengers
:iconducatrevel:
DucatRevel Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Student Writer
I see that and as an action star, I think Renner has things better than Gordon-Levitt, but as an actor, Gordon-Levitt is just too good.
:iconcenaris:
Cenaris Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
They team up and everyone wins.
Add a Comment: