Wreck-it Ralph :)

I saw this movie the other day and I LOVED it! And I don't say this only because I'am a Soniv lover, I really enjoyed the movie, the characters, the plot, the music, everything were great! What do you think about it? :)
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
"And I met the most dynamite gal...she gives me the honeyglows somethin' awful...but, she rebuffed my affections and now, I wound up in jail!" XD

"And when I go to sleep, I wrap myself up in my wrappers like a little old homeless lady!" :3

"They say she was programmed with the most tragic backstory." X)

Great writing, excellent animation, wonderful story, and neat premise.
I give it 9/10. Great movie, awesome characters, unique premise, but I wish we could have seen more of the games. Either way, it's still my favorite animated movie of 2012.
I watch that movie TWO TIMES! And I STILL want to watch it again.
Haha is great to read that :) I love it too!
Me tooo. la quiero ver de vuelta!
Ooh si, estuvo genial esa salida, nos encantó a todos :D
I thought it was an awesome movie. I liked the short clip at the beginning and.. yeah, it was just really awesome overall. I was wondering where it would go, in terms of direction, but.. yeah, it ended well, I think.
Oh, yes, I forget it! The Paperman short was great too!
Definitely! It really set the scene well, I think.. perhaps. :D
Loved all the throw backs to the old games and systems! Awesome theme for a movie, but it kinda got a little generic towards the 2nd half where it just essentially boiled down to a usual race/chase scene. I was hoping they would do more with all the material (and characters) they had started with. But still...overall fun movie and unique idea. Loved all the main characters and the music was catchy as hell! :#1:
True, true! Everything is true! Btw, Turbo-Tastic :D PD: Love your icon!
Haha, Turbo-Tastic! I did like that bit though; it was completely unexpected (and I'm usually good at picking out those things early on- especially in kids movies) :clap:
I saw Wreck-It Ralph in the movies with my mom. I thought it was a great movie myself.
I saw the movie right when it came out and i COMPLETELY LOVED IT :D i loved everything about it,i hope they make Wreck-it Ralph 2 :XD: i especially loved the Sonic parts,btw you put Soniv,not Sonic :XD:
Oops, sorry for that xD And yes! I heard that Mario will appear in the "sequel" D: I hope that other Sonic characters appear too! It would be great!