Details

Closed to new replies
January 9, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6
:iconmonstermaster13:
monstermaster13 Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
I was looking through this forum and I was surprised to see there weren't any Grimm related threads. I've really started getting into the show just recently and it's amazing.

Do you have a favorite Wesen from this show? Mine are the Seelengut, Blutbad, Reinigen, Esibiber, Mauzhertz, Lowen, and the Fuschbau.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconm-j-gagne:
M-J-Gagne Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I like the show and I have really gotten intoit but I've just had problems accepting the premise that the characters are Wesen but they are also human. For instance, there have been instances where they come across dead Wesen bodies which than go through the regular human morgue for autopsy and testing and what....they find no biological/ DNA differences between them and humans.

I like the series but this fact bothers me, so does the whole aspect where he can glimpse that they are Wesen but others can't see them momentarily change. They would have been better off turning it into a sense of smell or maybe a feeling he gets. I don't know, something better.
monstermaster13 Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
I'm guessing that it's technically a Grimm thing being able to see a Wesen in it's morphed form, then again there are times that the Wesen do morph if stressed out.
:iconm-j-gagne:
M-J-Gagne Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I get that its a Grimm thing I just think it doesn't work well as a plot device....but that's just me. I still like the show and am waiting for new episodes. :D
I'm looking forward to the new season as well. I do recall that the Pierce Higgins character is sort of a half Wessen because he has two forms, the Lowen and the tortoise one.
:iconunicornphantom:
UnicornPhantom Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I actually really like Grimm, but it ran at the same time as Fringe. Once Fox kills Fringe, in about 3 weeks, I believe, I can watch Grimm all the time. ;) It's actually irritating if two shows I like run at the same time. :XD: Still, I think it's pretty awesome that someone started a Grimm thread. :D
Same here.
Add a Comment: