Once Upon a Time => Poll !

Do you / Did you watch Once Upon a Time (serie) ?

Please answer on my poll here : [link]
Comments33
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Yep I watch it.

I am annoyed at the intermittent episode gaps.

3 weeks is a really long time to wait.

I only hope that it won't be a season finale or any other such nonsense.

I just hope some more unheard of characters from the old Grimm tales show up,

I would love to see The Goose Girl appear in season 3 as it could potentially add in a new region with even more myths and characters.

plus there is also the potential of a greek mythology world as we already have Wonderland, Once upon a time, and Frankenstein world, and Storybrook/Earth.
OMG you spoiled me so much :o
i didn't know there was a frankestein world yet !

please be carefull ^^

okay i see you were quite disapointed by the show, too bad...
thanks for sharing
I am not disappointed in the show, I just notice that the writing and the character interactions seem to be slipping a bit.

although there is a bit of disappointment over the mid season gaps that ABC likes to schedule.
all right then^^
yes, gaps are really annoying !!
Yes, and Season 2 is awesome! More plot twists and things that make me want to laugh, cry, and attack my TV from anger at some of the characters.
My favorite character has to be Ruby, then Belle, and then Regina.
I also love Hook, because the villain is really the one who makes a story interesting. <3
i just started Season 2 now ^^ (episode 2 ;) )
i also love vilains and i am affraid that rimplestiltskin is becoming less interesting ... :(
the plot is interesting :) keeping me addict !!
Watching it avidly with my sisters. :) The only thing I find that bugs me is that Emma seems kind of inconsistant. One episode she's kick-ass mommy, and the next she's a clueless airhead. It kind of makes her one of those characters that you want to be forgettable, but you just can't because of the inconsistancy.

I love the continuing development of Mr. Gold and Regina. You can never quite tell how committed they are to their intentions, good or bad, which seems to gie them alot more depth than just badguys-turned-good (or vice versa).

And little Henry is freaking adorable! Yes, he has his annoying moments, but that's what kids do! They get on your nerves, then remind you why they're so awesome to begin with! :D
yes i agree with you about henry ^^

but i do love Emma's character. i do not see her that inconsistant. It is true though that her part depends on the the episodes... but i always find her true, active, and her lack of confidence and research for love is really touching ^^

thanks a lot for sharing ^^
i love the sereis.
i feel so sorry for Regina :iconpapcryplz:
captain hook is a sexy beast
i think the actress playing snow is a perfect fit for her.
i think rumpelstiltskin(one of my fav, so cuning)and belle are adorable.everything is just amazing
i also love very much the couple Rumplerstiltskin/Belle ^^
i don't know about Hook :o please don't spoil XD i am just season 1 :p (it's alright)
oooh ok then forget the part about hook until you get to season 2 (whoops)
I watch it too! My favourite characters are Rumpelstiltskin and Belle :heart: But after the first season.. I just can't stand Snow and Charming anymore, their story is just too annoying for me :'D
i am also a bit sick of their pseudo shity romance (so far that i have seen in season 1) ... :s
and i love rumplestiltskin/belle too :)
Regina - MY FEELS
Emma - Is she gonna kick somebody's ass yet?
Rumplestiltskin - Fun and entertaining pre-curse, interesting but boring post-curse
Red - To put it in the words of Henry "You should give Ruby more stuff to do. She's little red riding hood. She just doesn't remember how cool she used to be."
Snow - It's nice to see some mommy/daughter love some episodes
Charming - I liked you better when you were less talky-talky and more stabby-stabby
Grumpy/Dreamy - :iconfeelsplz: / :iconawyeahplz:
Jefferson - Where'd you go? I miss you so, seems like it's been forever since you've been gone~
Killian Jones - I know that you're the wimmenfolks' man-candy, but could you at least stab SOMETHING before you bore me to death?
Cora - And here I thought Sephiroth mastered the art of mass-genocide...but could she kindly stop prevaricating about the bush?
Yes, I'm watching season 1 (at episode 16 or 17).
I really liked the idea of the series, since I usually love stories based on fairy tales.
It was slow at the beginning, but it gets better and better within the season.
I like how they tried to link each tales to one another, and also the many references to the Disney movies ^^.
yes !!
i totally agree with you :)

i am watching them "taking my time " because i'll miss the characters when i'll stop watching ^^
I've been watching it since the first episode aired and following it borderline obsessively. It's just too awesome!! :squee: Easily my favorite show currently airing and one of my favorites ever.

Regina and Belle are my favorite characters. :la:
i really love Belle too !

Can't stand Regina :o lol ^^

thanks for giving your opinion ;)
You said you're only on season one, right? Wait until season two. She grows on you the more you find out about her. lol

Though I am a strange one that always likes the evil characters anyways. xD Like, by now, I've developed a major love/hate thing with Cora, Regina's mother. :giggle: Didn't have it until season two, but it's there nonetheless...
okay i'll tell you when i am season 2 :p
I understand you totally about loving the evil characters ! In OUAT i just LOVE Rimplestiltskin (or whateverthe f*** it's spelled) :p
Though Regina is complex ( that i already realise), she always makes the worsts choices, she always mistreat the people she loves etc... but i admit sometimes she is touching too... like for example when Ansel and Gretel refuse to stay with her.
Well well... i have just finished episode 18 so i'll be there soon :p

I am outraged that Graham (hunter) is dead !! i hope he will come back anyway ?!? :s
I love Rumples! He's so adorably insane with the way he does everything. :giggle: I just love Belle and Regina more. He's a close third to those two, though!

Oh yes....very complex. One of the reasons I love her so much. :D

I give no spoilers. =P lol
I like it. At first I thought it started off pretty cheesy, but it started to become more interesting after awhile.