Closed to new replies
January 8, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 33

Once Upon a Time => Poll !

:iconyumenox:
YumeNox Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Do you / Did you watch Once Upon a Time (serie) ?

Please answer on my poll here : [link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmlaproduction:
MLAproduction Jan 22, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Yep I watch it.

I am annoyed at the intermittent episode gaps.

3 weeks is a really long time to wait.

I only hope that it won't be a season finale or any other such nonsense.

I just hope some more unheard of characters from the old Grimm tales show up,

I would love to see The Goose Girl appear in season 3 as it could potentially add in a new region with even more myths and characters.

plus there is also the potential of a greek mythology world as we already have Wonderland, Once upon a time, and Frankenstein world, and Storybrook/Earth.
YumeNox Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
OMG you spoiled me so much :o
i didn't know there was a frankestein world yet !

please be carefull ^^

okay i see you were quite disapointed by the show, too bad...
thanks for sharing
:iconmlaproduction:
MLAproduction Jan 23, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I am not disappointed in the show, I just notice that the writing and the character interactions seem to be slipping a bit.

although there is a bit of disappointment over the mid season gaps that ABC likes to schedule.
YumeNox Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
all right then^^
yes, gaps are really annoying !!
:iconrhythmic-art:
rhythmic-art Jan 21, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Yes, and Season 2 is awesome! More plot twists and things that make me want to laugh, cry, and attack my TV from anger at some of the characters.
My favorite character has to be Ruby, then Belle, and then Regina.
I also love Hook, because the villain is really the one who makes a story interesting. <3
YumeNox Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
i just started Season 2 now ^^ (episode 2 ;) )
i also love vilains and i am affraid that rimplestiltskin is becoming less interesting ... :(
the plot is interesting :) keeping me addict !!
:iconbryosgirl:
bryosgirl Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Watching it avidly with my sisters. :) The only thing I find that bugs me is that Emma seems kind of inconsistant. One episode she's kick-ass mommy, and the next she's a clueless airhead. It kind of makes her one of those characters that you want to be forgettable, but you just can't because of the inconsistancy.

I love the continuing development of Mr. Gold and Regina. You can never quite tell how committed they are to their intentions, good or bad, which seems to gie them alot more depth than just badguys-turned-good (or vice versa).

And little Henry is freaking adorable! Yes, he has his annoying moments, but that's what kids do! They get on your nerves, then remind you why they're so awesome to begin with! :D
YumeNox Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
yes i agree with you about henry ^^

but i do love Emma's character. i do not see her that inconsistant. It is true though that her part depends on the the episodes... but i always find her true, active, and her lack of confidence and research for love is really touching ^^

thanks a lot for sharing ^^
:iconnaoko-nano:
i love the sereis.
i feel so sorry for Regina :iconpapcryplz:
captain hook is a sexy beast
i think the actress playing snow is a perfect fit for her.
i think rumpelstiltskin(one of my fav, so cuning)and belle are adorable.everything is just amazing
Flagged as Spam
Add a Comment: