Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 5, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

Please help me figure out the name of this movie please!

:iconfadothesage:
FadoTheSage Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Student Digital Artist
So there is this certain movie I really want to rewatch, I loved it so much! And I bet that I will remember if I see the title.

So:
-I believe it is a Korean movie.
-I think the genre is crime and/or horror.
-It is about this man and this little girl. The girl had run away from her home, her mother was...abusive? And I also believe she was a prostitute as well, if I remember correctly.
I also remember one specific scene:
The main man in the movie had tied this villain to a chair, and had blown the whole building up with the villain in it.

That is about all I know. I was told by the person who had first recommended it to me that it was quite popular of a movie. If you think you may know the title, please, please, PLEASE let me know! It's been about a year possibly that I have seen this movie, and I would like to watch it again.
Thank you.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconvrcooke:
VRCooke Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
You might be talking about "The Man from Nowhere" but I can't be sure. It's been a while since I've seen it. Can you remember any other details about the movie? Like other types of characters or pieces of the plot?
:icondariadzyuba:
DariaDzyuba Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Do you know what are the names of characters? Any name?
Add a Comment: