Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 4, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 380

What is your favorite vampire movies and why?

:iconadickson10193:
ADickson10193 Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
My favorite one is Interview with a vampire

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcarolcalzolari:
carolcalzolari Featured By Owner Jun 11, 2013  Student Filmographer
Underworld!!!! =)

I love how they changed the whole "vampire and werewolf at war" idea and added real guns and scientific explanation . The entire mythology is great!

I've been a huge fan of the series since it came out, in a time when vampires and werewolves weren't a trend! The whole serie is great, at least so far!
ADickson10193 Featured By Owner Jun 12, 2013
I saw Underworld: Awaking one that one is good, and by the way i'm making a show called vampire Purple if you might to you can check that one out if it on Nickelodeon or NICKTOONS if you want too okay. XD
:icongiotanner:
GioTanner Featured By Owner Jun 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Interview with the Vampire.
In addition to the great actors, is a fascinating story. Lestat is wonderful and asshole simultaneously.
yes they do got good actors but the guy who played the Vampire who bite Lestat or change the other guy into a vampire who change a little girl into a vampire and then change a woman into a vampire that's the big and great part of the movie by the way that's was very cool too. and by the way i'm making a show called Vampire Purple if you might to know that it might or might not be on Nickelodeon or NICKTOONS okay check that one out if it on TV on one of this channels okay. XD
GioTanner Featured By Owner Jun 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
'who change a little girl into a vampire and then change a woman into a vampire that's the big and great part of the movie' I share, yeah!
Vampire Purple? Uh, okay o:
yeah it's a named that I came up with I have first name was going to be Blue Light but someone got that name and I pick that name because it about a girl named Zee (Zoe) A. Lee and this show is all about how the show will be on one of the Nickelodeons channels too. XC
:iconjesshavok:
JessHavok Featured By Owner Jun 12, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Haha, so true. ^_^
GioTanner Featured By Owner Jun 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
yep! :)
:iconhippsterlove112:
hippsterlove112 Featured By Owner Jun 10, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
interview with a vampire <3
yes, Interview with a vampire is amazing. XD
:icontenkafurrywolf:
Tenkafurrywolf Featured By Owner Jun 10, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I hate to admit this but... I love twilight.
ADickson10193 Featured By Owner Jun 10, 2013
Twilight is the best one too and also Interview with a vampire those two movies are the best and other vampires movies out there too, and by the way I making a show called Vampire Purple it might or might not be on Nickelodeon or Nicktoons one of this channels okay. :)
:iconwhovian63:
whovian63 Featured By Owner Jun 9, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
my fave is near dark. the music score by tangerine dream was great. i really liked caleb and mae.
that's good. :) and are they vampires movie also too? :)
:iconwhovian63:
whovian63 Featured By Owner Jun 10, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
well they are vampires. even though the word vampire is never said.
they sound like they are Shapespares when they talked to people when they want their blood.XD
JessHavok Featured By Owner Jun 8, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
"Interview with a vampire" Mine too. Its just classy and exactly what I want in a vampire film, in fact there should be more like it. Sadly we just don't get real vampire movies anymore these days that can even touch it, in my opinion. -And that's coming from someone who normally dislikes Tom! It was amazing all actors did their parts wonderfully.
How about Brad Pitt in Interview with a Vampire I like all three or all four vampires in that one because the lead character change a young woman into a vampire that's badass. :)
JessHavok Featured By Owner Jun 10, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Yeah I think the whole cast was fantastic. I just wish there were more movies like it (not cheap rip off's) but in the same class, if that makes sense. I really can't think of any others...

Moving in a different direction though my second favorite vampire movie would have to be Dracula 2000, not everyone likes that one but I like how they tied the back story of vampires better than most films do.
you know they talked in Shapespears tongues you know. XD X3
:iconpeacemakerwarfreak:
peacemakerwarfreak Featured By Owner Jun 8, 2013  Professional General Artist
Van Helsing and Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. For the first one it's given that it's awesome, as for Abraham, at first I thought it was some sort of joke, but the author actually pulled through which is a difficult feat to do considering it was Abraham Lincoln. So yeah both of them are badass. :D
I saw Van Helsing but I didn't see Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter did you see it? And was that movie any good? :)
:iconpeacemakerwarfreak:
peacemakerwarfreak Featured By Owner Jun 11, 2013  Professional General Artist
The movie was actually cool since it's quite hard to merge a historical figure and his life with supernatural elements. The story was quite good actually (and I've been meaning to read the other books like Unholy Night and Pride, Prejudice and Zombies). As for the cinematography, it was considerably awesome (after watching it, I wish I could wield and ax and swing it around like that). So overall it's awesome. Plus I also recommended it to some of my co workers and friends and they all loved it.

Watch the trailer if you want! :D [link]
okay. X3
:iconmoonlight311:
moonlight311 Featured By Owner May 31, 2013
mine is the same as yours
ADickson10193 Featured By Owner Jun 2, 2013
sweet-o. :)
:iconhellsing-order:
Hellsing-Order Featured By Owner May 25, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Both versions of Bram Stoakers Dracula, Dusk Until Dawn, Blade, and Twi....Heh *shoots himself in the head* JK.
ADickson10193 Featured By Owner May 28, 2013
Bram Stoaker's Dracula and Blade is good.
:iconmrs-doctorwho:
mrs-doctorwho Featured By Owner May 21, 2013
I adore Interview with a Vampire because it's so well done and just ugh amazing! I also totally love the Lost Boys!! <3
ADickson10193 Featured By Owner May 21, 2013
I exactly love Interview with a Vampire more cooler and less creepiness too. :)
Exactly! It has just the right balance of creepiness. It makes me really sad though in some bits :( Interview with a Vampire is awesome. Although I can never decide when watching it whether to feel sorry for Lestat or not. :/
yeah but who really want to be a vampire to live undead like that I will be happy but you have to hide yourself from the sun light and sleep in and then got up to go night in the dark to drink people's blood. :/ ?(
I'd hate to, everyone you love. You'd have to leave them :/ you'd see them grow old and die whilst you're stuck. Ah but Louis drank animal blood for ages! So human blood isn't compulsory but it's more satisfying.
yeah, and you still as a blood sucker vampire who can't be a human being again that's really sucks.
mrs-doctorwho Featured By Owner May 23, 2013
yeah exactly :(
ADickson10193 Featured By Owner May 23, 2013
yeah that's suck the most in the world to be a vampire but I'm making a show called Vampire Purple it might or might not be on Nick or Nicktoons one of the two k. And don't be sad about that k.
(1 Reply)
:icondutchorca:
DutchOrca Featured By Owner May 20, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Underworld, especially the first one. And Van Helsing a little bit because that's technically not a vampire but a monster hunter movie, with vampires in it.
(Even though, Richard Roxburgh is a fantastic Dracula! :iconvampireplz:)
Sweet-o. :) XD
:iconcleverkid:
Cleverkid Featured By Owner May 19, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Favorite vampire movie I've seen, I'll go ahead and say Van Hellsing. It's fun, and has some spiffy effects. I'm not a big fan of vampires as a villain.
I saw Van Hellsing movie with the Vampire Hunter have to fight the Vampires that's was cool. :)
Cleverkid Featured By Owner May 21, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
It's campy as HELL, but that's why I like it ;) The steampunk stuff helps to
yeah. ^^ XD :)
Cleverkid Featured By Owner May 19, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
WAIT! I'm going to veto myself and say Lost Boys. Because that movie is radical.
:icontobitguren:
tobitguren Featured By Owner May 15, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Me too. Interview with a Vampire. Personally because I favor Victorian vampires rather than modern day one. I thing they deal a lot more with morality and all and usually the character development usually is the bomb.

Also I my second one would be Bram Stokers Dracula. Also another good Victorian Vampire movie.
ADickson10193 Featured By Owner May 16, 2013
cool. :)
:iconmercytonoone:
MercyToNoOne Featured By Owner May 14, 2013  Student General Artist
The vampire diaries and True Blood if it counts as movies
:iconcorrectweb3:
correctweb3 Featured By Owner May 15, 2013
those are not movies. they are TV series :P
MercyToNoOne Featured By Owner May 15, 2013  Student General Artist
I know, but I couldn't remember any good vampire movie
ADickson10193 Featured By Owner May 14, 2013
I watched two of them and they are so cool. :)
MercyToNoOne Featured By Owner May 14, 2013  Student General Artist
Yes, they are ;)
Add a Comment: