Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 4, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 380

What is your favorite vampire movies and why?

:iconadickson10193:
ADickson10193 Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
My favorite one is Interview with a vampire

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcarolcalzolari:
carolcalzolari Featured By Owner Jun 11, 2013  Student Filmographer
Underworld!!!! =)

I love how they changed the whole "vampire and werewolf at war" idea and added real guns and scientific explanation . The entire mythology is great!

I've been a huge fan of the series since it came out, in a time when vampires and werewolves weren't a trend! The whole serie is great, at least so far!
ADickson10193 Featured By Owner Jun 12, 2013
I saw Underworld: Awaking one that one is good, and by the way i'm making a show called vampire Purple if you might to you can check that one out if it on Nickelodeon or NICKTOONS if you want too okay. XD
:icongiotanner:
GioTanner Featured By Owner Jun 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Interview with the Vampire.
In addition to the great actors, is a fascinating story. Lestat is wonderful and asshole simultaneously.
yes they do got good actors but the guy who played the Vampire who bite Lestat or change the other guy into a vampire who change a little girl into a vampire and then change a woman into a vampire that's the big and great part of the movie by the way that's was very cool too. and by the way i'm making a show called Vampire Purple if you might to know that it might or might not be on Nickelodeon or NICKTOONS okay check that one out if it on TV on one of this channels okay. XD
GioTanner Featured By Owner Jun 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
'who change a little girl into a vampire and then change a woman into a vampire that's the big and great part of the movie' I share, yeah!
Vampire Purple? Uh, okay o:
yeah it's a named that I came up with I have first name was going to be Blue Light but someone got that name and I pick that name because it about a girl named Zee (Zoe) A. Lee and this show is all about how the show will be on one of the Nickelodeons channels too. XC
:iconjesshavok:
JessHavok Featured By Owner Jun 12, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Haha, so true. ^_^
GioTanner Featured By Owner Jun 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
yep! :)
:iconhippsterlove112:
hippsterlove112 Featured By Owner Jun 10, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
interview with a vampire <3
yes, Interview with a vampire is amazing. XD