I think.. I've become a Brony.

I didn't think it could happen..

but I AM NOW A BRONY. :O

So tell me, anyone else a Brony out there? Have an OC pony? Gawk over the ponies of Equestria? Which is your favorite and why?

Lets talk ;)
Comments324
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Ow hail the Princess of Legends:
:iconlunachallenge1plz::iconlunachallenge2plz::iconlunachallenge3plz:
:iconlunachallenge4plz::iconlunachallenge5plz::iconlunachallenge6plz:
:iconlunachallenge7plz::iconlunachallenge8plz::iconlunachallenge9plz:

Followed by the randomPink One

:iconpinkiepieplz:
I drew a pic of princess luna <3 ultimate fav!
Fun fact: I downloaded that picture from some other site a while back, it's stored on my work machine as "purple_placeholder" :XD:
hahaha seriously??!
Jupp, it was even a placeholder when developing pages like [link] , it wasn't used in many late projects tho, apperently not many projects use purpleish colors.

Only internal stuff, no infringement intended. =P
cool cool!! :) thats very interesting!
Are you an actual bro brony or a female that calls herself a brony?
welcome brony!^u^

my favourite character in the show is Fluttershy, cause she's sweet and kind, yet strong when one of her friends are in danger, she's even my icon XD i also love Pinkie for her bubbly personalty.

i don't really have any mlp ocs, but i have drawn humanized ver of a lot of them for contest entries and such,

also i wanted to ask you since you're a brony, what do you think of the idea of humanizing the original characters? do you dislike it when you see a humanized Fluttershy or Rainbow dash or any other character art here and there? i just want to know lol XD

and do you have a mlp oc? show me if you do :la:
I love it! I actually did a humanized rainbow dash a little bit ago! I don't have an oc but I should make one. haha I'm loving your character designs though. they are very original and unique! :heart:
ahh that's great i love it too, but i was worried that some bronies might dislike the idea of humanizing them!
hey! every person to his own right?
I dont have a favorite pony.
And yet... rainbow dash is your avatar... LIAR!
What should it be luna or celestia?
LUNA <3 she's my favorite!
View all replies
I was one a few weeks ago when I first started watching it, now I'm pretty much over it.
wow :/ thats a first!
Hello there, and welcome to the herd.
The first episode I watched was "It's About Time". It spoke to me because I like science fiction, and time travel is pretty much science fiction.

I have an OC named Yarn Purl. He's an orange unicorn with... well, I'll just post a picture of him, how's that? :D

Show Images
His special talent is knitting, and I've even bought an orange polo shirt with his Cutie Mark embroidered on it. I think his Cutie Mark fits me on multiple levels. On the surface, I like knitting, but if you go deeper, I don't like to break up any community. I guess you could say I like to keep it close-knit.
Oh, here's a better picture of his Cutie Mark.
 I've also been drawing Rarity a lot lately, and she's the Main 6 pony I'm most like, although Pinkie Pie does show up quite a bit in my personality as well. 
wow thats awesome <333 he's such a cute OC! Love his cutie mark by the way!