Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 3, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 11

Never watched Farscape before, then I bought the entire series...

:iconcyraina:
Cyraina Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Actually, my husband ~PrinceZarbon bought it, but any who... I had never seen the series before, and so we've been watching it. I'm nearing the end of season two, and I have to say that Scorpius is my favorite in it. The series overall is very interesting and compelling story-line-wise and in characters and character development. I especially enjoy how Scorpius is screwing so much with Chritchton's mind. Scorpius is so sadistic, strange, dark, and sad at the same time. And what I've read in some comics I've gotten recently of him, his story about him being a half breed Scarran and Sabacean is very sad and deep. Anyway, I can't wait to see more about his back story.

For anyone who has seen or likes the series, please give your opinion on what you think of Farscape, your favorite characters, favorite stories, etc...

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjzlobo:
JZLobo Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
I enjoyed it at first, but I stopped watching when the show basically turned into "What weird and shocking way can we disembowel, vivisect, or lobotomize Crichton this week?"
Cyraina Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm still watching it and loving it. XD I'm in the middle of season 3, now.
:iconmoxiee:
moxiee Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
that was a good show. I loved the designs and no one on that show was safe or normal.
Cyraina Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I know it's awesome! X3 It has such a large variety of characters and designs, making it more fun than just regular shows.
:iconmoxiee:
moxiee Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
It was ahead of it's time. It still is ahead of it's time. I didn't like the ending but at least they fixed it.
:iconangelxxuan:
angelxxuan Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Professional Writer
I remember farscape it's been so long since I've seen it, it had a good run of five seasons I think there was more, but I can't remember the exact number was it's final. but I love/hated the ending, not the type to scream out spoilers. but regardless, it was a long runner on tv and I still see other stations running it, just no longer the syfy channel where it originally appeared on.
Cyraina Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It ran for 4 seasons, then there was a 3 hour movie.

I never watched it on syfy, I'm only watching now on dvd.
:iconm-j-gagne:
M-J-Gagne Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
We bought the series last year, having never watched it when it originally aired. We loved it. Its got everything; humour, a good story arc, great characters. Don't forget to get the movie that finishes the series, "The Peacekeeper Wars." The original show was cancelled suddenly after its fourth season but they got enough fan support to make a movie that would wrap up the remaining story arcs.
Cyraina Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I have the movie as well. I just finished the first episode of season 3 a few minutes ago. I'm definitely going to watch the movie immediately after I finish the series. :heart:
:iconm-j-gagne:
M-J-Gagne Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Yes. I was glad that they manage to wrap up the series in some form. There are too many series out there that get end on cliffhangers or unresolved and then get cancelled suddenly. You are then left wondering what might have been.

To answer your other question my two favourite characters are Crichton and Rygel.

Good :teevee: :)
Add a Comment: