Closed to new replies
December 31, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 53

The Twilight Zone

:iconmechanicold:
Mechanicold Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012
The New Year's Twilight Zone marathon is on! Tell me, what is your favorite Twilight Zone episode? If you have more than one, what are they?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconorange-zeppelin:
Orange-Zeppelin Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
The Twilight Zone marathon always restores what little faith I have left in the SyFy channel. My favorites are To Serve Man (of course!),I Sing the Body Electric, Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up?, and Little Girl Lost.
Mechanicold Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
"The Twilight Zone marathon always restores what little faith I have left in the SyFy channel."

Yes, I'm with you on that!
"Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up?" is one of my all time favorite episodes.
:icondarthblinx:
darthblinx Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I actually made a Twilight Zone parody lol
Here's the link to the page to the video: [link]
Mechanicold Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
The mirror scene around 5:30. Awkward! :laughing:
:icondarthblinx:
darthblinx Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Student Digital Artist
haha right? thanks a ton for watching!
Mechanicold Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
You're welcome!
:iconblargen69:
BLARGEN69 Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013   General Artist
Just had a conversation about this, I came to the conclusion that the show is just too perfect to find a favorite episode for me but one of my top choices would have to be 'The Fever'
Mechanicold Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
Wow really? That one doesn't get mentioned a lot. It is a good episode. Kind of funny, but for the wrong reasons...at least I laughed at the wrong parts.
:iconblargen69:
BLARGEN69 Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013   General Artist
Everyone I ever tell that to seems to say they laugh at it, I can't say I don't blame them it's a pretty wacky and zany episode, but a really cool depiction of gambling addiction. Plus that freaking slot machine is just so cool. Joe Dante or someone with a really unique visual flair could have really done a good telling of it when it came to the Twilight Zone Movie, hell Dante's retelling of It's a Good Life is totally the best out of the shorts in the movie in my opinion.
Mechanicold Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
" it's a pretty wacky and zany episode, but a really cool depiction of gambling addiction."

I'll tell you what, though; that slot machine's voice is terrifying.
Add a Comment: