The Twilight Zone

The New Year's Twilight Zone marathon is on! Tell me, what is your favorite Twilight Zone episode? If you have more than one, what are they?
Comments54
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The Twilight Zone marathon always restores what little faith I have left in the SyFy channel. My favorites are To Serve Man (of course!),I Sing the Body Electric, Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up?, and Little Girl Lost.
"The Twilight Zone marathon always restores what little faith I have left in the SyFy channel."

Yes, I'm with you on that!
"Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up?" is one of my all time favorite episodes.
I actually made a Twilight Zone parody lol
Here's the link to the page to the video: [link]
The mirror scene around 5:30. Awkward! :laughing:
haha right? thanks a ton for watching!
Just had a conversation about this, I came to the conclusion that the show is just too perfect to find a favorite episode for me but one of my top choices would have to be 'The Fever'
Wow really? That one doesn't get mentioned a lot. It is a good episode. Kind of funny, but for the wrong reasons...at least I laughed at the wrong parts.
Everyone I ever tell that to seems to say they laugh at it, I can't say I don't blame them it's a pretty wacky and zany episode, but a really cool depiction of gambling addiction. Plus that freaking slot machine is just so cool. Joe Dante or someone with a really unique visual flair could have really done a good telling of it when it came to the Twilight Zone Movie, hell Dante's retelling of It's a Good Life is totally the best out of the shorts in the movie in my opinion.
" it's a pretty wacky and zany episode, but a really cool depiction of gambling addiction."

I'll tell you what, though; that slot machine's voice is terrifying.
My parents, Dad especially, have raised us on the Twilight Zone! Anybody else here like "A World of His Own" or "Cavender Is Coming"?
That is awesome. I like "A World of His Own." Good ending. I didn't care much for "Cavender is Coming."
"There's a man on the wing! A man on the wing! No one believes me!"

I've been watching this show since I was eleven or twelve. "Eye of the Beholder" and "Number 12 Looks Just Like You" have to be my favorites.
Apparently, I never watched "Eye of the Beholder" up to the very end until I was in my late teens, so I didn't realize that

SPOILER!

The woman went to live in a community with the other "ugly" people. I only saw it up to the point where the doctor asked for the needle form the nurse. Heh, oh well. I think that "Number 12 Looks Just Like You" is sad, and you can sort of see it playing out in society these days.
I forget what it was called, but there was a criminal who died and thought he had gone to Heaven because he had everything he could ever want. He could commit crimes and never be caught, drink and smoke all he wanted, and he had all the women that pleased him. He eventually panicked and asked the guy in charge if there was any way to add an element of risk to it. Things were too perfect, and he tried to explain why he didn't deserve to be in Heaven...only to be told he was in Hell the whole time.

It was a really good episode.
I think that one's called "A Nice Place to Visit," and I love that one. The twist ending is just perfect.
It's A Good Life, Masks, and Nightmare At 20,0000 Ft.
Everyone likes IAGL and NA20kft. I don't really hear about "The Masks" very often.
Normally, I'm not really too big a fan of The Twilight Zone, but for some reason, "King Nine Will Not Return" just struck me as being awesome. Mainly because of the fact that the guy was stranded in the desert without anyone to talk to.
Man, that one was just sad and bizarre. It definitely kept my attention, as I really wanted to know where he was and if he'd ever be found.
A Twilight Zone marathon?? All I got was the Three Stooges marathon! I like the stooges but I feel cheated. :crying:

I liked the episode where the whole world goes boom except for this one guy who's happy because he found a mountain of books, but then he breaks his glasses. That was just sad.
What channel was that on? I totally forgot about the Three Stooges.

Everyone mentions that one. It's really good, no doubt about that.