Hetalia

I really like this anime called Hetalia, if anyone wants to chat with me about it, feeel free, I'm all ears, well, in this case, I guess it's eyes. :)
Comments242
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
i learn suprisingly i learned some stuff of hetalia and i got intrusted in ww2 and i lovez ze anime, the jokes, the characters,etc
I dont understand it.
It's okay. Not everyone does.
I'd recommend it to any history buff... but you really have to have a sense of humor to like the show if you're into history.
My only problem with the series is that every other joke is somehow food-related.
True. And being a HUGE history (and Eurovision) lover myself, is how I came across the series,
KYAAAAAAAAA~ I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! 
OHMIGOSH. Favourite show ever.
:iconpervyamericaplz:
Alright! Who's your favorite character? I'm guessing America.
Yeah, I'm an America fan. xD But I also really love Japan, Spain and Norway. And Canada's adorable. :3
I could never get into it. It seemed too idiotic. 

Plus a lot of the fandom sucks. 
I never said all of the fandom. Some of them, like you, seem to be pretty nice.
Takk. (Swedish for thanks)
Love the freaking show, love the characters, love the episodes, love the fact that it's like History on crack. Even though the facts might not be 100% true, you could still learn from it. I use it to learn how to identify different countries's flags. I love the character development/design. And the characters and moments are just too funny, that I have to pause the video just to get a breather :D

The quotes are really the ones that make me :rofl: .

-----
France: We've got more important things to worry about, like what to do about those tacky military clothes.

England and America: *yelling* This is war and you're wearing a cap!?

France: It's a cloak, no? 
---------
:lol:
Oh. My. Hima. This is my life in paragraphs. I mean, THIS!!!! OHMYGOSH YES!!
What my sig or my summary of Hetalia? :) Either one, Thank you.

I'm always ;rofl:ing when I'm watching Hetalia. I just have the 2nd season and 2 volumes of the manga and I still wait to see more. I like to blame it for my craving for pasta, darn you Italy, you cute little rascal :XD: 

Also because of Hetalia, I going back looking in my textbook of World History, so it's actually a good anime to inspire others to learn more on world history, cultures, and stuff.
The show is so dang addictive, I love watching it more then I like watching other animes like Naruto (and I like Naruto)