Closed to new replies
January 1, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 21

Captain America

:iconalechann:
alechann Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Student General Artist
I'm in love with Captain America, and obviously Chris Evans! I wish there were people like him around more.. What do you think?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconstarrypawz:
starrypawz Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I love the MCU Captain America. I like how they sort of make him the 'patriot' type character but they didn't make him like super preachy/obnoxious by doing so and made him quite human. I think he's really sweet. XD
:iconcarmellawinchester:
carmellawinchester Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist
captain america is one of the coolest and hotest heroes i love :D
:iconvanhir:
Vanhir Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Also Chris Evans is hot. :paranoid:
alechann Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Student General Artist
He's hotter than hot.
:iconvanhir:
Vanhir Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
It's not that I don't like the character himself; I just don't like how he's so... Uninteresting.
:iconmoxiee:
moxiee Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
The best thing about Cap is that, unlike almost every other hero, All he wanted to do is protect people that can't protect themselfs.
:icone-c-h:
e-c-h Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Professional General Artist
I really enjoyed the Captain America movie because he was different than a lot of other heroes. He really was a team worker side by side with the everyday people. Then in "The Avengers" he was just adorable, with his lack of understanding to modern references XD
alechann Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Student General Artist
I love him, so so much. :heart:
:iconinnocentfate:
Innocentfate Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
:damphyr:ERMAGURD I LLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE Chris Evans and Captain America, the movie. The ending is really sad, though. He's decades late and missed his dance with Peggy ;______;

Captain America is definitely my favorite hero in both the comics and the movie.
:iconangelxxuan:
angelxxuan Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Professional Writer
don't know who the actor is otherwise than being in the movie. not really all that impressed with him and found the movie a bore. now the original captain america, the one way back in comics now that one interests me. don't really know what they did with the movie, but it was a fail in my book. actually had to force myself to watch it. he's better in settings where he isn't present much or there are more of a cast. Avengers for example.
Add a Comment: