Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
December 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 128

What Hetalia character do you think you are?

:iconcutegoth777:
CuteGoth777 Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Student Artist
I love the show Hetalia and I like discussing which people are like who. I think I am Japan because I am polite, quiet, and kind. Which character are you?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmyimmortal-manga:
MyImmortal-Manga Featured By Owner Apr 16, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Either England or Japan. . . Hopefully
I'm British anyway (No! I do not have bushy eyebrows! >:) )
I can't hold my liquor but i do like the french
And Japan's just so adorable! >.<

Although on my first day of college i did scare the crap outta everyone by using Germany's lines 'I killed a man with his own mustache and a grape" and "Do you want me to gas you?!" XD
:icononceuponanight23:
OnceUponANight23 Featured By Owner Apr 15, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Definitely Italy!
:iconmortelletheotaku:
MortelletheOtaku Featured By Owner Apr 13, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I think I'm a mix of Japan, England, and America. I'm shy around people I don't know but loud as hell when I'm near my friends. Sometimes I point out the stupid things people do, friends or not. ^_^
:iconsymphonicboom:
SymphonicBoom Featured By Owner Apr 12, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Fucking america because I'm obnoxius as fuck, yeah and lazy. Don't forget lazy. America was my unfortunate nickname for all of eighth grade, because I ordered 5 hamburgers and a large fry at mc donalds on a band trip, yet I am technically underweight.

If I went on my own opinion, I would be England. Because. England
:iconcuppiecakiee:
cuppiecakiee Featured By Owner Apr 12, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I'm part Spain because I'm cheerful most of the time. (Im also part Spanish) Sometimes I would be similar to Japan because I'm an otaku and I tend to get shy sometimes and I oftentimes get awkward with people (especially of the opposite gender) who get too close to me. Like China, I love Hello Kitty and I'm half Chinese ^^
:iconcrisharu94:
CrisHaru94 Featured By Owner Apr 8, 2013  Student General Artist
I think I'm a mix between Spain (because I'm Spanish) and Japan, because I'm so shy... I know, it is a difficult mix xD
:iconhanimetion:
Hanimetion Featured By Owner Apr 5, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Well I am obviously Iggy cause I'm british, and enjoy british food and can't cook at all and talk to imaginary friends.
:iconmagmal0rd:
magmal0rd Featured By Owner Apr 4, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I am probably Italy, because I can be goofy and artistic. Plus I love giant mechas like Italy, which most people don't notice that is a trait of him.
:icontamawolf:
Tamawolf Featured By Owner Apr 4, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I'm mostly Taiwan, Japan or Canada. after all I am Taiwanese o3o and yet stubborn.I'm often forgotten in school, and agree with others opinion even if i have another opinion. IF my classmates are annoying the teacher or wasting time in school I can act like Germany when i want to. but if you really know me then i mostly act like Italy.
:iconzinxeon:
Zinxeon Featured By Owner Apr 3, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
My friends say I'm America because I'm supposedly loud, obnoxious, and pretty oblivious.... not that I care w00t!!!
PROUD TO BE AMERICAN
:iconlanni-chan:
Lanni-chan Featured By Owner Mar 24, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
All of my Hetalia buddies say I'm like America, sadly, I think so too X3 I always wanted to be like Prussia.
:iconnoriokoike:
NorioKoike Featured By Owner Mar 18, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Part Greece - because though I am a laid back friendly person I tend to keep a stoic expression... Part Sweden - Since I am actually quiet in real life and again stoic face... Part Hungary - Cause I'm a female who gets mistaken for a guy (online...) and a... temper... and Part Italy - cause.. my mind... wanders and I daydream (true face of my stoicism! lol)
:iconpinkhairedsinger:
PinkHairedSinger Featured By Owner Mar 17, 2013
I have traits of all 8 of the main characters, actually. I'm really weak and cowardly like Italy, I'm strict and bossy like Germany, I'm an otaku like Japan, I'm perverted like France, I love magical creatures, classic literature, and really hot-headed like England, I love cute things like China, and I tend to become really scary and violent like Russia. As for America, I'm pretty much him as a girl. -_-

I'm really loud and obnoxious and always poke into other people's business. I also love fast food like Mc'Donald's and believe in aliens and UFOs. But I'm also really nice and care for my friends deeply because I have a big heart. Both of us even have glasses! ^^
:iconcandydechocolate:
CandyDeChocolate Featured By Owner Mar 9, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I feel like I'm America!!! :D I'm going to be honest... cuz i like being honest (I guess that's the only thing that I'm different form America... xD plz people don't kill me hahaha) I believe in aliens, I do random stuff, scream here, scream there, be loud, make people do what I want and.... I like being the hero! The one people look up to! xD yeah... too much confidence I guess... ;P
:iconvoaz-kzrhovb:
Voaz-Kzrhovb Featured By Owner Mar 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I am a mix between Canada/America and Russia/Prussia/Italy... BLAH all of them.

lol actually to be honest i reckon I'm like a super sensitive Italy crossed with America, and everyone in my family is England crossed with Japan. r just plain mean old England. like when he's being mean, not that he always is.
:iconcookie-niblets:
Cookie-Niblets Featured By Owner Mar 3, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
A mix of Canada and Russia. Canada because I sometimes feel invisible. Russia because when someone that knows me does something or says something that they think would annoy me, i just simply look at them and they flinch or back away a little bit
lol, I like that description XD I am a mixture of Canada/America and Russia myself.
Cookie-Niblets Featured By Owner Mar 8, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I don't really like it because I sort of feel alone a little sometimes...
well me too, and I'm always being assumed to be this big loud obnoxious person, which only happens around anime but people seem no to get that
Cookie-Niblets Featured By Owner Mar 8, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I have my own Baltic Trio!
:iconchickenoobdle:
Chickenoobdle Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013  Student General Artist
I'm split between Norway and Finland- I ramble and am very talkative, but I always look annoyed and when I am annoyed... lets just say bad things happen to other people.
:iconthegirlofmanyfandoms:
TheGirlOfManyFandoms Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013
I think I'm Britan, Canada, Japan, or Hungary.
Canada: I am quiet sometimes and I want to be noticed more. I sometimes feel like I'm invisible and I <3 Hockey!!!
Japan: I love animes and mangas. I also sense the mood to see what topics would be appropriate to talk about. And I refrain from speaking.
Britan: I love tea. I read a lot (and I mean A LOT), and I just love Britan's culture. From the acting to the music, to the food. (Yes, even the food).
Hungary: I am a bit strong willed. I care for those I love. And, I can rescue myself. I don't always need someone to back me up all the time, just because I'm a girl.
So, yeah!
CuteGoth777 Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013  Student Artist
The Hungary one is definitely good trait for a girl :)
:iconthegirlofmanyfandoms:
TheGirlOfManyFandoms Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013
yep!
:iconimwiththeunicorn:
ImWiththeUnicorn Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Definitely AMERICA because I love AMERICA and heroes and I have a giant AMERICAN FLAG on the ceiling in my bedroom and two more AMERICAN FLAGS in my flower vase over there and three pairs of AMERICAN FLAG earrings. I also have two AMERICAN FLAG PRINT scarves and an AMERICAN FLAG shirt. Also I love Ke$ha and she wears a lot of AMERICA-RELATED THINGS. I also agree that HAMBURGERS and BACON are the best foods ever in the entire universe.
Also I'm loud and people find me obnoxious
Also I have dreamy blue eyes
Also I wear glasses
Also I'm a bit egotistical
Also I'm in love with someone who lives in England ;)

As you can see, I've given this a lot of thought.
:iconcosmic--chaos:
Cosmic--Chaos Featured By Owner Apr 15, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
...Posts like these nauseate me to no end.
ImWiththeUnicorn Featured By Owner Apr 16, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Wow, lighten up. Hetalia is ABOUT exaggerating stereotypes. You do know this, right?
CuteGoth777 Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013  Student Artist
Definitely XD
ImWiththeUnicorn Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
^^
oh also I'm paranoid of ghosts
but that's a recent development having largely to do with Supernatural.
CuteGoth777 Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013  Student Artist
Dang ghost seriously freak me out too :(
ImWiththeUnicorn Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
No worries I've salted all the windows and doors and I'm wearing a silver crucifix we're good
CuteGoth777 Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013  Student Artist
I wish you the best of luck :)
:iconsesshomaru431:
Sesshomaru431 Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013
Somewhere between Russia and Hungary. LOL
:iconmegstiel:
megstiel Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Student General Artist
Idk, probably Canada.
:iconaltofox:
Altofox Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
When people first get to know me im like Japan around them, then when/if we gradually get to know each other to the point of friends im like Italy around them, and when/if we become best friends im like America around them XD but around any strangers im canada ^^
CuteGoth777 Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Student Artist
Same here ^^
:iconpanthera--shadow:
Panthera--Shadow Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Student General Artist
Combination of Germany, (easily angered and logical) Italy, (artistic and crazy) America, (I love to eat) Prussia, (I'm super goofy) Canada, (Mostly ignored by everyone and I can never remember names) China, (impudent youngsters, stop clogging the hallways!) Russia, (because I smile even when I'm angry or sad) and I think that's good. (maybe)
I'm pretty crazy.
The China one was hilarious! Their all reaaly good charcters for a personality combo :)
:iconpanthera--shadow:
Panthera--Shadow Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Student General Artist
XD Thanks.
:iconmagnifulouschicken:
magnifulouschicken Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Idk I'm like a weird combination of Italy (I like art, eating, and can be kind of a derp, am a little silly), Prussia (like to troll my friends, also I like cute things), Hungary (I am not girly at all), Romano (and Germany (generally awkward and a semi-neat freak).

My friends call me Germany, even though I'm more like Italy. I don't mind though, he's my favorite.
That's a lot of character combos XD really cool
:iconmagnifulouschicken:
magnifulouschicken Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Haha thank you. On most of the "which character are you" things, I get Italy XD
:iconleviathi:
Leviathi Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I think im just about England.
Well, besides the fact that he is my home country we have much in common.

Not as much as me and Canada.
So i would say i'm Canada, Im quiet, Gentle at times and during arguments i really can go on forever. I have the same problem as Matthew as well, We are both mistaked and unseeable from the public. ;3 People do mistake me with other people as well. t___t its annoying as hell.
CuteGoth777 Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Student Artist
That does sound annoying. I know how you feel about the invisible part though.
:iconyupuffin:
YuPuffin Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I haven't seen much Hetalia, but my friends all say I'm Austria because I'm detail-oriented, independent, and musical. Or something like that.
CuteGoth777 Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Student Artist
You should check it out if you like comedy anime. :D
I did. I made it to the point where France comes in before I bailed. xD
CuteGoth777 Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Student Artist
Not your type of show?
...yeah, not really. I can handle violence, but not France. >n<
CuteGoth777 Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Student Artist
I understand how you feel, ive seen shows that had a well thought out story line but one or more characters would ruin it.
Add a Comment: