Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
December 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 128

What Hetalia character do you think you are?

:iconcutegoth777:
CuteGoth777 Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Student Artist
I love the show Hetalia and I like discussing which people are like who. I think I am Japan because I am polite, quiet, and kind. Which character are you?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmyimmortal-manga:
MyImmortal-Manga Featured By Owner Apr 16, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Either England or Japan. . . Hopefully
I'm British anyway (No! I do not have bushy eyebrows! >:) )
I can't hold my liquor but i do like the french
And Japan's just so adorable! >.<

Although on my first day of college i did scare the crap outta everyone by using Germany's lines 'I killed a man with his own mustache and a grape" and "Do you want me to gas you?!" XD
:icononceuponanight23:
OnceUponANight23 Featured By Owner Apr 15, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Definitely Italy!
:iconmortelletheotaku:
MortelletheOtaku Featured By Owner Apr 13, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I think I'm a mix of Japan, England, and America. I'm shy around people I don't know but loud as hell when I'm near my friends. Sometimes I point out the stupid things people do, friends or not. ^_^
:iconsymphonicboom:
SymphonicBoom Featured By Owner Apr 12, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Fucking america because I'm obnoxius as fuck, yeah and lazy. Don't forget lazy. America was my unfortunate nickname for all of eighth grade, because I ordered 5 hamburgers and a large fry at mc donalds on a band trip, yet I am technically underweight.

If I went on my own opinion, I would be England. Because. England
:iconcuppiecakiee:
cuppiecakiee Featured By Owner Apr 12, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I'm part Spain because I'm cheerful most of the time. (Im also part Spanish) Sometimes I would be similar to Japan because I'm an otaku and I tend to get shy sometimes and I oftentimes get awkward with people (especially of the opposite gender) who get too close to me. Like China, I love Hello Kitty and I'm half Chinese ^^
:iconcrisharu94:
CrisHaru94 Featured By Owner Apr 8, 2013  Student General Artist
I think I'm a mix between Spain (because I'm Spanish) and Japan, because I'm so shy... I know, it is a difficult mix xD
:iconhanimetion:
Hanimetion Featured By Owner Apr 5, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Well I am obviously Iggy cause I'm british, and enjoy british food and can't cook at all and talk to imaginary friends.
:iconmagmal0rd:
magmal0rd Featured By Owner Apr 4, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I am probably Italy, because I can be goofy and artistic. Plus I love giant mechas like Italy, which most people don't notice that is a trait of him.
:icontamawolf:
Tamawolf Featured By Owner Apr 4, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I'm mostly Taiwan, Japan or Canada. after all I am Taiwanese o3o and yet stubborn.I'm often forgotten in school, and agree with others opinion even if i have another opinion. IF my classmates are annoying the teacher or wasting time in school I can act like Germany when i want to. but if you really know me then i mostly act like Italy.
:iconzinxeon:
Zinxeon Featured By Owner Apr 3, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
My friends say I'm America because I'm supposedly loud, obnoxious, and pretty oblivious.... not that I care w00t!!!
PROUD TO BE AMERICAN
Add a Comment: