manga or anime

Manga or Anime. Is it all just crap?
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Well there are some stories that just work better as mangas like Bakuman because of how amazingly talented the artist and writer is. Most of the time though anime's will be better because its animated and generally more appealing than 1000's of black and white pages.
It's exactly the same as American comics or TV shows or even video games; there's plenty of great ones and plenty of shit ones. Just look into a genre you like.
Food and drink. Does it all taste bad?
Do manga and anime mean life itself?
Do you think food and drink means life itself? You must be pretty fat if you don't mind me saying.

People can still believe that all food and drink tastes bad, if someone told you that would you agree? What are the reasons why you would/would not?
Your questions are irrelevant.
Your original question is silly.

Because honestly your first question is pretty much the same as "does all food taste bad"? It works with the childish assumption that such an absolute qualitative answer can exist for something that is not only entirely subjective, but exists in very broad terms.

It is impossible for anyone to answer either yes or no and still be taken seriously.
Your original question is silly.

Because honestly your first question is pretty much the same as "does all food taste bad"? It works with the childish assumption that such an absolute qualitative answer can exist for something that is not only entirely subjective, but exists in very broad terms.

It is impossible for anyone to answer either yes or no and still be taken seriously.
i love mangas ever yeah!
manga! The stories are usually longer and the stories are complete... there are a lot of animes that are not complete, I mean, the stories just end with an unclear ending ;P
There are crappy ones and there are good ones, but in the end it all depends on your own personal taste! ^.^
I personally prefer watching anime even when the manga is sometimes better :giggle:
I like manga better!
I like comic books and animation myself, but prefer animation over comic books. it's a fad, it's a lifestyle, it's something bad. however the person views it, what they choose to do is what makes life all that much more interesting :)
It's as crappy as the film industry, and the music industry, and all forms of visual art. It's as disgusting theater and dance, and as appalling as literature.

No. It's not all crap. No form of art and entertainment is just purely crap.
Like every other form of entertainment, there is both good and bad.