Closed to new replies
December 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 14

STAR WARS QUESTION

:icondanjamesv:
DANJAMESV Dec 26, 2012   Digital Artist
So with the not to recent news of star wars being acquired by Disney what should be the next step for the movies? you can go as indept as you want to. I personaly think that disney should start fresh and not mess up the previous two trilogies as they were "perfect" (i did like some parts of the prequels) so what do you think should be next start fresh continue the story of luke? do you have a any fan fic ideas you'd think would make a good film idea.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconthe-theory-liz:
The-Theory-Liz Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Two words: MARA JADE!

I want to see her come to life, but my guess is since its Timothy Zhan's character it's not going to happen.

Unlike, a lot of people I would really like to see a good adaptation of the written novels (Timothy Zhan) and if (by any amazing chance Joss Whedon is at the directing helm) I think it would be gold. However, I seriously doubt it.
:iconcenaris:
Cenaris Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I hope it completely omits the expanded universe with the one exception of Boba Fett isn't dead.
However what I really hope is that 7, 8 and 9 completely ignore the Skywalker legacy in anyway, sets out with a fresh new cast of characters and/or set in a future setting.... like hundreds to thousands of years later.
:iconkuchi-chan:
Kuchi-Chan Dec 30, 2012  Student Photographer
Sorry to disappoint you all guys, but Disney have decided to ignore all Graphic novels, books, video games and expanded universe. Disney want to start fresh so don't be surprised or upset if you don't see any of the original star wars characters...
:icon5minalone:
They have a ton of good books they could go off of . The story does continue after the movies leia has kids i think and one is evil or somthing like that.
:iconscifibeatlesgleek:
yeah i think that would make the most sense, i have heard of the evil kid thing on the Star Wars website they have a list of every character you could think of and then others you didn't even know existed!
:iconzanruos:
and they cant go wrong casue they are geting the old crew together *
:iconzanruos:
hmm i am actual curios and they can go wrong casue they are geting the old crew ogether but if thier part of it,they will be cameos.i think disneys new ones are going to be the childrens of the orignal trio of the first 3.so i want to see han and leias daughter being trained by boba fett.i kinda dont want to see the death of chewy.
:icontacosteev:
tacosteev Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist
Malificant needs to be a sith queen. She can call upon all the powers of hell against the new republic :lol:
:iconkmwright:
I hope Leia fans are prepared for her to be the next in the Disney Princess line-up.:la:
:icontacosteev:
tacosteev Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist
Or kingdom hearts!
Add a Comment: