What shows shouldn't they have cancelled?

I miss a lot of shows! What show do you want to bring back?
Comments148
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The shows by Bryan Fuller [link] (Dead Like Me, Wonderfalls, Pushing Daisies, to be specific).
Firefly, plain and simple.
Other shows just hit me.

Mike, Lu, and Og. Robot Jones. Time Squad. Sheep in the Big City. Megas XLR. All of them lasted for only two seasons, and are far better than Johnny Test.
Most of the old classic cartoons that were on Disney, Nickelodeon, Cartoon network and Fox
chicago code, da vincis inquest
I never answered this thread? Weird.

I don't know what I'd bring back...most of the great shows I know that ended really ended when they should. I mean, I'd love to see more episodes of "Star Trek: Voyager," but that would mean stranding the crew for another few years, and the last season and finale were a good closure to it (last season's episodes could've been *arranged* better, with more of the dramatic ones near the end and the funnier lighter ones near the middle, but whev.) "Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law" was great, but the finale rocked, and *because* it went ahead and ended, it was the only Adult Swim cartoon that didn't wind up burning in hell.

I guess I'll just say "Eureka's Castle." I don't even remember much of it, but I loved it as a 5-year-old, and was heartbroken when it was cancelled.
Lie to Me. That shit was awesome.
Aaaah real monsters
Courage the cowardly dog
The Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy
Xiaolin showdown
CatDog
Teen Titans
Hey Arnold
Rugrats

Thats just a few
There are several cartoons that I miss that were on channels such as Disney, Nickelodeon and Cartoon network. One of my favorite shows was from Nickelodeon, it was 'Hey Arnold'. That show had great characters, good morals and remember-able episodes. I love drawing fanart for it. If you're intersted, feel free to check them out. [link]

That is for sure the one that I miss the most.
A revival of Teen Titans is coming up.
Mongrels. Okay, it wasn't perfect, it wasn't to everyone's tastes, but it was different: you have to give it that. Think Avenue Q, set in a pub garden: [link] .
Freaks and Geeks!
Deadman Wonderland
My Name is Earl
Firefly
Megaman cartoon
Spider-Man 1990s
Big O
That's so Raven

I believe it had the potential to live past 100 episodes. It was the greatest family sitcom Disney ever had.
Green Lanturn...

no love for the lanturns... they're always lumped with Batman and Superman who steal all the thunder. finaly some love for the lanturns AND it's canceled...
Firefly and MST3K.
Skip Beat should've never been cancelled.. Finally a story that isn't about a girl being dumped and then trying to 'better' herself, but about kicking his ASS and then they cancel it on me. Luckily the manga is still ongoing. =D
This is too early to mention but Young Justice. That show proven to be a great series, superior at best to it's predecessor Teen Titans (just simply compare Deathstroke in TT to Deathstroke in YJ, guess which one is still the badass mercenary who uses guns, swords and isn't censored due to target audience). I can't believe they are going to cancel the show, this is like the second time a Greg Weissman comic book show is cancelled at season two (Spectacular Spiderman, anyone?). Well at least the show provided enough episode for a two to three day viewing on Netflix.
Fuck Cartoon Network. Stuart Synder is a monocle and a moon laser away from being a James Bond villain.
I have a feeling there will be a storm of list coming in cus this question brings a lot of answers to me...