Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
December 24, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 75

Favorite and Least Favorite Films in the Disney Animated Canon?

:iconsallysfunnykiss:
SallysFunnyKiss Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Student Digital Artist
After watching the Nostalgia Critic's "Disneycember" series (in all of its three and a half hour glory...), I started to get a little curious about what everyone's favorite and least favorite Disney films are. So, either watch this: [link], or look up the list of films here: [link]. Then, list your top three favorites and your one least favorite and why in the comments. Pixar does not count!

My three favorites:

1) Mulan
First off, this one was the first Disney film I saw in theaters. I was maybe two or so, but I still faintly remember going with my dad. Watching it now, I never noticed all the little subtleties in the animation- for example, the NC mentioned the scene when one of the soldiers goes to shake her hand, and she holds her hand out as if she expects him to kiss it. The animation is very fluid and the story fairly solid. However, even having watched it recently, I didn't even remember the villain until the NC reminded me that he even existed.

2) Alice in Wonderland
This is easily my favorite interpretation of one of my favorite books, and they captured the sheer nonsense and insanity perfect here. I do wish that they had followed the book a bit more closely, and apparently Disney thought the same, as he hated how it turned out. I love how this entire film is like a giant sugar rush, complete with bright colors and that classic trippy Disney animation.

3) The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Probably my favorite of all of the Disney Animated Canon, and definitely the one that I've seen the most (probably because it's also my dad's favorite). It's so sweet... innocent... and the sketchy style that the animators were using at the time stuck perfectly. I also love Pooh's interactions with the narrator, particularly when he's stuck in the beehive.

My unfavorite:

The Aristocats
This would have to be the most boring, pointless Disney film I've ever seen. I'm not a huge fan of animals walking around and talking just to look cute or pweshous. As the NC pointed out, this was probably intended for much younger kids. But isn't the point of Disney to entertain the adults, too? My biggest complaint? WHY IS THIS ON NETFLIX WHEN MOST OF THE GOOD DISNEY FILMS ARE NOT???

________________________________________________________________________________________

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconribbedebie:
Ribbedebie Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
My favourites, of all time, are Bambi, Tarzan, and Wreck-it Ralph. Of course, this is solely counting Disney and not Pixar, though Pixar's work is also great.

My least favourites are none at all because I love nearly anything that's animated and by Disney, lol.

I haven't seen all Disney movies yet, so I can't judge them all. D:
:iconbryosgirl:
bryosgirl Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Least Fave:

3) Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Even as a kid, I always wondered what the big deal was over Snow White. No personality, headache-inducing voice, disrespectful, etc. It really just kinda killed the story.

2) Saludos Amigos/The Three Caballeros. I don't know why (though I would really love to know,) but these two have always seriously pissed me off. Even just seeing the rooster and parrot makes me want to take a hammer to my parents' old vhs copy.

1) Home on the Range. Painful, every step of the way.

Fave:

3) Aladdin/The Little Mermaid. These tie on the list more because they are favorite go-to movies when hanging out with my dad. They tie because they fill different roles (A=Humor, TLM=Music).

2) The Princess and the Frog. Loved seeing Disney making an attempt to get back to more Renaissance-esque features, and the setting really helped boost the fun musical side of Disney that had been dead for quite a while.

1) Beauty and the Beast. Admittedly I didn't care for it as much when I was younger, but today it's safe to say that it's my favorite. I'm going to blame it on my husband for making me fall in love and appreciate romance, even there are flaws and dysfunction, lol. :)
:iconexiledseraph6:
ExiledSeraph6 Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Favs:
    Alice In Wonderland
    Robin Hood

Least Favorite:
    Pinocchio

Not sure why, maybe because it felt like a heavy-handed morality tale.
:iconomicronwanderer:
OmicronWanderer Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Lion King

Loved the introduction with the sun rising and all the animals congregating at pride rock. the feel of the stampede scene and the intense feeling of loss at Mufasa's death was just overpowering

Oliver and company:

I like how they used the environments in some of the fight scenes as well as included background city noise into the songs.

Sleeping beauty

the art style was fantastic. I kind of wish it had sold more so that disney could have made more movies in the gorgeous storybook style

close seconds:

Mulan(if not for Oliver and Company this would be in the top 3)

I probably fall in the solid majority here but the songs were just amazing

The many adventures of Winnie the Pooh and it's sequal and spinoff series.
Treasure planet was great as well
Atlantis(because it stood out it felt different and not typical Disney fare)

Least favorite:

chicken little. the animation was good but the story and characters were unlikeable

Home on the range: almost an hour after that movie I had just about no memory of it. I remember it being bad but that's about it.

brother bear

story was extremely meh. nothing really notable happened in that movie except for the dude who got turned into a bear and spend days wandering in the wilderness with a cub learning to accept himself. had some pretty visuals but that's about it.

(you have your 2 bear movies now disney, please don't make any more)

neutral:

Aristocats: it has good points and bad points

Tangled: interesting but could be a lot better.

Dinosaur: carnosaurs keep giving me nightmares whenever I watch it. those things are terrifying for Disney critters

Brave: it does not have much life of it's own it feels rather woebegone, it feels a bit orphaned and in a corner.
if not for that it would be a great film.

(I know seriously a disney princess that marries no one, Blasphemy I tell you blasphemy.)
(just joking it's a welcome relief please make more heroines that attempt to take charge of their life)
:iconblackrabbit98:
Blackrabbit98 Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
hmmm

Favorite

Lion King
Aladdin
Mulan
Oliver and Company
Rescuers Down Under

Least Favorite

snow white and the seven dwarves
sleeping beauty

o you know there was a 2nd disneycember?
:iconnimbusphoenix:
nimbusphoenix Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Favourites in random order:

Mulan - Great motivational music.

Treasure Planet - I adored the sci-fi of it. Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace.

Alice in Wonderland - Loved the nonsense.

Unfavourite: Pocahontas 2
Didn't like the story.
:iconblackrabbit98:
Blackrabbit98 Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
my sister and i love Treasure Planet and we love the goo goo dolls soundtrack for it!!!
:iconkweh-chan:
Kweh-chan Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Goodness...my entire list of favourites WOULD be Pixar films.

1.) Hunchback of Notre Dame - totally raped the novel, but I love how dark and controversial it is! "Hellfire" has to be my favourite Disney scene and song, and Frollo, I believe, is the greatest Disney villain ever. While Maleficent obviously trumps them all, Frollo is actually someone believable; the world is filled with Frollos. The music is also beautiful! I hate musicals, so if I'm going to sit through one, it has to have fantastic music.

2.) Pocahontas - totally raped HISTORY, but again, I love that it deals with darker, more adult, more controversial issues. I watched it again recently, and actually realised for the first time that Pocahontas and John Smith are the only characters that can undestand each other. Very clever Disney! Points for music, too.

3.) Sleeping Beauty - I'm not a princess person by any means, but I always had a fascinition with this film. I liked the art style and the vivid and strange scenery, I liked how subdued and austere it was in comparison to other Disney films, and, of course, Maleficent. 'Nuff said there :)

Special Mentions: Snow White - a bloody masterpiece of animation; and The Sword in the Stone - hilarious!

Least Favourite:
The Little Mermaid - I hate what they did with the story; the original Hans Christian Andersen story was really quite beautiful. The ending was sad, but filled with so much hope and had a real message to it. I think Ariel was a particularly bad role model; she changed her body to please a man she met once. It just doesn't send a very good message. It did have some nice visuals, though, but minus points on music.

Special Mention: Tangled - I didn't hate it, per se, but I didn't think it was 1/10th as good as people said. I think Disney tried a little too hard on this one. Again, minus points for music.
:iconsesshomaru431:
Sesshomaru431 Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013
Favorite: Oliver and Company (I didn't watch this for like.. I have no idea, a while! I lost the film, but I found it at a used store and watched it, honestly, I cried..)

Least: The Little Mermaid (I don't know really have a least fave, but this would be it.)
:iconcontorts214:
Contorts214 Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
Top 3:
1. Princess and the frog
•Everything about this movie was awesome, the characters, the setting/plot, the animation, and the SONGS!
2. Wreck-it-Ralph
•My favorite Disney CGI movie ever! What can you not like in this movie? And the fact I watched this twice makes the movie for me better.
3. The Lion King
•THIS MOVIE WAS PART OF MY CHILDHOOD! I do not know if somebody can hate this movie.
Neutral
1.Sleeping Beauty
• I don't hate this movie but its my least favorite princess movie. That does NOT mean I hate Aurora, I still like her but she not my favorite.
2. Dinosaur
• This was my favorite childhood movie when I was younger, but I don't remember much of it anymore.
Least favorite
1. Home on the range
• I just didn't really like it
2. The sequels or prequels
• Only The Little Mermaid 3 is the on I like.
:iconfrisby-chan:
Frisby-chan Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
Favorites:

Bambi, The Great Mouse detective, The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Mulan, Hercules, Snow White, 101 Dalmations, Beauty & the Beast, The Princess & the Frog, Lilo & Stitch

Least Favorite:

Save for Tangled (the only good animated movie I have seen done in CGI), I hate all of Disney's CGI ones, & I hate CGI in general (yes, including all of those bore-fest Pixar ones everyone worships).

I also remember really, really hating Brother Bear & Home on the Range. Brother Bear bored me to tears & like someone around here said had nothing memorable about it other than two annoying Canadian mooses. Home on the Range is one I forgot existed along with Mars Needs Moms (Yes, I said I hated CGI, but it was clearly one of those Disney has done I forgot even existed). I also didn't like the Black Cauldron, Robin Hood, & The Aristocats.

The Black Cauldron could have been greatm but it's problem was that it's story was rushed & cut short, the plot was set from Point A to Point B, the characters weren't developed well enough & had a lot of plot holes to them, & so adventureless. Robin Hood just didn't feel like a Disney movie; that's the best way I can put it. And The Aristocats had some decent songs, but it was very boring to me & I could have cared less for the characters.
:iconkooborisapphire:
KooboriSapphire Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Student General Artist
Top 3?! This is madness!!!

1. The Little Mermaid - Even to this day, I am still unable to to find a reason as to why I can never seem to get enough of it. Looking forward to the 3D & Diamond Edition re-release!

2. Beauty & the Beast - One of Disney's most elegant pieces, & I never knew how much I truly adored this movie until I finally watched it again two years ago.

3. The Princess & the Frog - Only because its the last REAL Disney creation Disney has done in so long, & one of the only good animated movies along with Tangled & Studio Ghibli's works that have come out in the past decade. Plus, the soundtrack is beautiful & different from the rest.

Other worthy mentions I couldn't list because it was top 3: Aladdin, Mulan, Tangled

Least Favorite/Most hated:

ANY of their CGI ones except for Tangled (because it actually FEELS like a hand-drawn one), & a specific morbid of this hatred goes to Chicken Little in particular. For hand-drawn least favorites, I remember not really liking The Jungle Book, like, at all.
:iconjuturn-al:
Juturn-AL Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Professional General Artist
Lion king, Rescuers down under, Alice in wonderland. I like how the previous poster likes The Rescuers down under too! I always watched that movie when I was a kid!!

Most hated: Fox and the Hound
:icondoodlemancy:
doodlemancy Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
IT'S SO HARD to choose only three favorites omg I tried :faint:

Favorites:

Mulan - Because Mulan's a badass.

The Rescuers Down Under - It was my first Disney movie, it's the only really quality Disney sequel IMHO (I honestly think it's better than The Rescuers), and it was the likely cause of my childhood obsession with mice... :lol:

The Hunchback of Notre Dame - I have a love/hate relationship with this one because DISNEY WHAT WERE YOU DOING you had this lovely thing going and then you ruined it with annoying gargoyle comic relief. I don't even care that they softened the ending for the kiddies, I think the gargoyles were what totally wrecked it. IDK, I have a lot of criticisms of it but I also think it was one of the most ambitious things Disney ever took on, and the music is beautiful and the animation is gorgeous. <3 I wish Disney would be daring again. It's not like they don't have the money.

Least favorite:

Pocahontas, for basically all the reasons listed in Nostalgia Chick's review of it. I mean there's little historical innacuracies, and then there's blatant revisionism. Not only that but the romanticized Disney version is just blah; it's pretending to be profound, but it's not. The characters are boring. The villain is laughable. There's that ridiculous bit where Kocoum gets shot and dies with no visible wounds. It's a sanitized yawn fest with nothing to say.
SallysFunnyKiss Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I barely even remember the villain in Pocahontas. That's not a good sign... XDDD
:iconarabesque91:
Arabesque91 Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Favourites:
Mulan - This is probably my favourite animated film, I love the style of it, the characters and the songs ("Be a Man" is my favourite disney song ever)
Aladdin - Another classic, I think this one's special to me cause i watched it so many times as a kid.
Tangled - Disney returning to form imo (plus Rapunzel is awesome)

Least Favourites:
Everything from Treasure Planet to Meet the Robinsons and Atlantis
:iconkmwright:
kmwright Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013
Classic Disney
Favorite: The Great Mouse Detective (Vincent Price rules as Ratigan, and I like how adventurous this detective movie is)

Runner-Up: Sleeping Beauty (I really like the art direction, tone, and atmosphere that sets this movie. Don't give a darn about Aurora though. Why she is popular I don't get.)

Least Favorite: The Aristocats
Runner-Up: 101 Dalmatians
(Both movies have no depth and seem to be an excuse to sell on cute ^-^ animals.)

Renaissance Disney
Favorite: Beauty and the Beast (The music, the artwork, the characters, everything is right with this one. Belle has always been my favorite princess and the Beast isn't some Gary-Stu that is there to sweep her off her feet. He's the one that has to earn it.)

Runner-Up: The Hunchback of Notre Dame. (This is the most adult-like movie Disney had ever made. Granted it's still cutesy compared to the book, but I loved the fact that this movie had no problem tackling religion, racism, and rebellion. Hellfire is probably one of Disney's greatest achievement to this day)

Least Favorite: The Little Mermaid (I don't like Ariel and never found her to be all that much of a great heroine. Eric is just as shallow as Prince Philip is forty years ago. I don't care for Flounder and Sebastian. There was not anything in this movie that I like all that much.)

Runner-Up: Hercules (I didn't think this movie has anything particular going for it, save Hades.:hmm:)

Modern Disney
Favorite: Princess and the Frog (It was nice to see 2D animation back. Tiana is my favorite princess after Belle. I liked that she had a job and worked hard to achieve her goals. Charlotte is hilarious. Dr. Facilier is my favorite villain after Ursula and Frodo. The plot could use some work but overall, I find it to be fine.)

Runner-Up: The Emperor's New Groove (This movie is funny. I liked that Disney sort-of took a break from trying too hard to be the next emotional movie and decided to have fun for change.)

Least Favorite: Home of the Range (This is just an unfunny movie.)

Runner-Up: Dinosaur (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

Pixar
Favorite: Toy Story (Call it nostalgia but this movie is still amazing to me. The first time I saw animation like this. This movie was very adventurous while not having a princess, which during the time it came out we've been having. I like the dynamic of the toys with each other and their environment. like living things coming to life has been done before, the way Pixar did this was refreshing.)

Runner Up: Monsters Inc. (I like their version of how monsters interact with humans. I also like Randall a lot. It was the way he animated, move, talk that clicked for me.:D)

Least Favorite: A Bug's Life (Used to love it as a kid. Nowadays, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

Runner-Up: Cars 2 (I thought it might improve on the first movie but instead it was just juvenile bs. Mater sure as hell didn't become anymore appealing. Thank Pixar for Larry the Cable Guy even more irritating.:|)
:iconroyalheartartwork:
RoyalHeartArtwork Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
For years, my favorite Disney movie was always Aladdin, but a couple of years ago I fell in love with The Little Mermaid for the first time since I was a kid - between the animation and the music, everything in that movie is completely wonderful to me. and Eric has dimples! I love small details like that. I also love Robin Hood, Aladdin as I previously stated, The Great Mouse Detective, Sword and the Stone, Hercules, Tarzan, and Tangled.

Least Favorite? Pinocchio, I guess, but I'd have to re-watch it to be sure. I've never seen Brother Bear, or Home on the Range, and I never plan to.

I'd love to see Wreck It Ralph.
:iconmangagirl1603:
mangagirl1603 Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I like your list, I quite like the Aristocats though, I'm rather surprised you say it's for younger viewers, it's all about death and iheritance and all that stuff.
No Pixar, aww, but almost all my favourites are Pixar... (Brave, Monsters Inc, The Incredibles, Finding Nemo)

Favourites: The Lion King, Mary Poppins, Mulan, 101 Dalmatians

Least Favourites: The Hunchback of Notre Dame, A Bug's Life

Ones I really want to see: Tangled, Lilo and Stitch, Alice in Wonderland, The Emperor's New Groove, Hercules, The Little Mermaid, Robin Hood
:iconcactusskate:
CactussKate Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Faves: Lion King and Lilo & Stitch.

Least: Mulan - loved the story, hated the music and the secondary characters, Home on the Range
:iconpatt-ytto:
Patt-Ytto Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
Because the good ones are busy feeding money to disney, and netflixing them would reduce sales.
SallysFunnyKiss Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Ohhhhh. Stupid Disney Vault...
:iconragnaice:
ragnaice Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Favs: Lion King I & II, Mulan, Hercules, Aladdin.
Least favs: Pinocchio & Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
:iconstarrypawz:
starrypawz Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Favourites
Mulan, Treasure Planet, Atlantis, Brother Bear, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Fox and the Hound,

Least favourite, Home on the Range. :/ Watched it once and wasn't impressed.
:iconnecroraevyn:
NecroRaevyn Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Student Writer
I just dislike all the 'princess' movies, they are affecting the minds of children who might start believing that there will be a prince to save them whenever they're in trouble.
kmwright Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013
What about Mulan?
NecroRaevyn Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Student Writer
Now that's one of them actually based on history.
Technically she isn't a princess. She isn't in any royal family, is not heir to any throne, etc.
kmwright Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
I was thinking of her in a "part of the Disney princess lineup". I know she isn't technically one.
NecroRaevyn Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Student Writer
Yeah. Though I don't like the way they portrayed her, more of a sissy than a national heroine.
SallysFunnyKiss Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Student Digital Artist
And the prince is lucky to even get a line...
NecroRaevyn Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Student Writer
Always starring the princess only, and they never really have real personalities, just the basic 'kind and generous' things.
SallysFunnyKiss Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Did Aurora even get a single line in Sleeping Beauty? I barely remember her even being IN IT.
NecroRaevyn Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Student Writer
I don't know. I just vaguely remember some crappy colored dresses floating about.
SallysFunnyKiss Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Yeeeeeaaaah...
:iconmightybearrr:
mightybearrr Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Professional Filmographer
Favorites:
Pinocchio, Dumbo, the animated segments from Song of the South, The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad, Alice in Wonderland, 101 Dalmatians, and The Great Mouse Detective

Least Favorite:

Well to be honest there isn't much after the Jungle Book that I do like, but the one Disney movie that really got under my skin was Rapunzel. It was generic to the point of being physically painful for me to watch.
I liked the story that they were going for with Tangled, but it wasn't exactly done well.
:iconmozenraththesorcerer:
MozenrathTheSorcerer Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
Favourites!!: Aladdin, Tarzan, The Emperor's New Groove, The Great Mouse Detective, Hercules, Oliver And Company, The Black Cauldron, Dinosaur, Brother Bear, And Fantasia!! :D

Least Favourites: I Can't Really Think Of Any That I Didn't Really Like... O.o
Didn't really care for Brother Bear...
:iconmozenraththesorcerer:
MozenrathTheSorcerer Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
So?? That Doesn't Affect Me In Any Way. :P
:iconpandadrake:
Pandadrake Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
The Aristocats? For kids? That movie seriously has the most adult references (circa the 70s mind you) that I am aware of.

It has so much in it a younger kid wouldn't understand. It has drunks, racial and class caricatures, 70s celebrity voices, and for frig's sake, the story was about a guy plotting for an inheritance. The plot is based around the result of death.
:iconkooborisapphire:
KooboriSapphire Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Student General Artist
That's nothing compared to the stuff you find in "All Dogs go to Heaven"
:iconpandadrake:
Pandadrake Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
That's a Don Bluth film so it doesn't count for anything except Don Bluth being weird.
True, but most of what I got out of it was just cats wandering around looking "pweshous". :shrug:
:iconwatchherfly:
WatchHerFly Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012
My favorites? Oh gosh.

I'd have to say Robin Hood, The Lion King and Tangled. My least favorite was Sleeping Beauty. I have NEVER been able to sit through that one.
:iconavadaxxxkedavra:
avadaxxxkedavra Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
My favorite: The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Hercules, Aladdin, Mulan (too many to name)
my least favorite: pocahontas, - i still like it, it's just not that great.
:iconladykuki:
LadyKuki Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Student General Artist
My favorite: Rescuers: Down Under

Least favorite: None, I guess. =P
:iconblckraven:
BlckRaven Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
My favorites are Mulan ,the hunchback of Notre-Dame , the little mermaid , treasure planet and Atlantis :)

If I had to pick a least favorite disney movie I would go with Cinderella , the whole story just seemed very dull to me.
:iconfangsandneedles:
FangsAndNeedles Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Student General Artist
My Top of all will always be Beauty and the Beast

my least favourite is Snow White, just because it is so flat and she has no personality, and the prince gets no action. he just shows up at the beginning and end. I do however have respect for the movie, because it was the first full length animated film and without it we wouldn't have the others :)
:iconpegasusqueen:
PegasusQueen Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Student General Artist
Wow! Disney is absolutely amazing such beautiful and amazing movies.
Let me start. I can't possibly rank them so I'll only explain the Unfavourite.

Favourites: Fantasia, Dumbo, Bambi, Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, 101 Dalmations, Sword in the Stone, Robin Hood, The Rescuers, Fox and the Hound, The Black Cauldron, The Great Mouse Detective, Oliver and Company, Beauty and the Beast, Pocahontas, Mulan, The Lion King, Lilo and Stitch, Treasure Planet, Brother Bear, Home on the Range, Bolt, Tangled, Wreck-it Ralph,
Ranking them is almost impossible, Most of my Favs are animal based.
I'm going to have to go and watch all these! Thanks for reminding me!

Unfavourite: It was hard reasoning but I guess The Emperors New Groove, I have seen it so many times and enjoyed it but for some reason it would be near the bottom of my list to rewatch currently. I can't really explain but I think It might have been the story line. It was funny and good. But something was wrong.
:iconpegasusqueen:
PegasusQueen Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Student General Artist
Also
[link]
Add a Comment: