Closed to new replies
December 23, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 10

Is SAO over oOo

:iconraizablackbone:
RaizaBlackbone Dec 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
No no no no no no no no no PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME NOOOOOO!!!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconzoltor:
Yea, and good riddens, really bad source material= a very subpay anime. If the director was smart at all, he would've thrown the source material out the window, took the basic premise, and let it play out as it should've. I hate writers that don't take the time to see it threw, instead It's yet another case of rushed(infact this is byfar the most rush anime/light novel I have ever seen or even heard of) to make a fast Yen.
:iconluckykittycat:
LuckyKittyCat Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
They announced a new season ^^ it will be out on 2014 thought ):
:iconangelxxuan:
angelxxuan Dec 25, 2012  Professional Writer
there is still the dvd special which might spark a tiny bit more and there could be another season. look how many times .hack has come about with another version/take and it's pretty much the same over all within that franchise. so, try to find something else, that's how it is. the creator has the right to do this after all ;) but some of the manga is still ongoing so that might be of some help.
:iconimdsound:
IMDSound Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
There was only supposed to be like 24/25 episodes haha. It's over! But it was very good. But don't worry, I've read the actual light novels and there are like 10 of them. There are two other games Kirito plays so keep hope that they might do seasons for that.
:icontexd:
What's SAO?
:iconraizablackbone:
RaizaBlackbone Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
SwordArt Online, its an anime
:iconsomedaysakuhin:
SomedaySakuhin Dec 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Yes. And it might be better that way. X'D
Try watching something else instead.
:iconducatrevel:
DucatRevel Dec 23, 2012  Student Writer
I second this.
:iconbeatsperlove:
I agree, but if they had OVA's, I wouldn't complain
:iconducatrevel:
DucatRevel Dec 30, 2012  Student Writer
I wouldn't complain either. I understand it's a pretty solid cash cow, so an OVA makes sense.
Add a Comment: