Closed to new replies
December 23, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 15

So I saw Ergo Proxy...

:iconrogue-knyte:
Rogue-Knyte Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
And it was AWESOME!! I just finished watching it not too long ago and I am still blown away at the awesome-ness of that series. It's seriously one of the best anime series I have seen in quite some time. I'm inspired to do fan art of it.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconhonguna:
Honguna Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I've also thought it was spectacular. Also, tried watching and rewatching it loads of times but it can be so slow. I never get past around episode 13.
:iconredfoxbennaton:
Redfoxbennaton Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
It looks cool because it's cyberpunk and on par with GITS. You don't see stuff like that anymore. Now its all this stupid fantasy bullshit we've all seen before. Is it fun to watch?
:iconluminousbrink:
luminousBrink Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I tries watching it a long time ago (when I was younger and more fresh to anime) but maybe I'll go back to it. All I remember is that the art is amazing and the opening is fantastic
Rogue-Knyte Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Definitely check it out. I absolutely loved the opening. Was perfect and the artwork is beautiful. Dunno if you're aware of this artist but the main character Re-L resembles the Evanescence lead singer Amy Lee.
:iconluminousbrink:
luminousBrink Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
exactly what I always thought! :nod: I actually loved the way they drew her, plus her blue eyeshadow was striking compared to other anime
:iconangelxxuan:
angelxxuan Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Professional Writer
I wasn't really all that impressed with Ergo Proxy to be honest. it was dull to me in many places and drug along just too much. at times I couldn't even follow the plot because it made very little sense to me.
The thing about that anime is that you have to pay very close attention to what's actually going on in the series. It actually does make sense on many parts. There are some things left unanswered in the series but the overall series is far from being boring if you can understand whats being said/going on as far as the story goes. Its quite an ingenious series if you especially considering all of the philosophical references, scientific references, and artistic references as well.
:iconmagicmoonbird:
MagicMoonBird Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Oh yes! :la:, its a great show indeed! :D ....though I feel like allot of people dont know it :/ which is a shame, I wish they made more anime like that :)
I agree. Very rare you find a good anime like Ergo Proxy...
:iconmagicmoonbird:
MagicMoonBird Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yeah :( ...I also hoped for a second season, but I dont see that happening :XD:
Add a Comment: