Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 22, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 32

Does anyone remember The Lost World (TV Series)??

:iconsnapperz:
This aired in 1999-2001. I have very fond memories of the show and I remember being really heartbroken when it stopped airing -- however, I have a feeling I only liked it because I was young and it was actually secretly terrible. Probably a good guilty pleasure show. Does anyone remember it? Am I crazy for having such fond nostalgic memories of it? :slow:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconangelxxuan:
angelxxuan Dec 25, 2012  Professional Writer
another one of those ending with a cliffhanger and funding falling through and never resolved to finish and bring about another series. over all it wasn't that bad to be honest. but some stuff which starts out somewhere and ends up on TNT tends to not really spark forever. too many drama shows and not enough time to watch them.
Yeah, I'm not even sure how much of season 3 I've even seen, since they stopped running it randomly in Canada. Shame about that -- but nothing will ever be as bad as Carnivale in terms of cliffhanger cancellations. :no:
:iconsharpestlife19:
SharpestLife19 Dec 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
YES! I was looking for it EVERYWHERE after finding most of my joys are now on DVD, but I haven't found it. I used to adore it.
Oh oh oh! I found it on Youtube, I've been watching it all day. :D

[link]
All the eps seemingly link off of one another!
:iconsharpestlife19:
SharpestLife19 Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
THANK YOU
:giggle: Enjoy.
:iconcuttothesex:
I think I remember that it was on. I sort of remember seeing an ad and being confused because I thought it was a movie and not a series. I just looked and see the series was a spinoff of the movie. The show has a respectable IMDB rating and I saw someone said they had it on DVD.

Sometimes it's best to leave things as you remembered them growing up. I've had many a disappointment watching terrible movies I thought were incredible as a kid. That IMDB score implies Lost World might not be too bad.
Yeah, it's one of those things with loads of adaptations. Looks like they made a TV movie first with the same actors as in the series as well.

Heh, I found someone on Youtube who uploaded the whole series so I actually watched loads of it yesterday. Not disappointed at all! :D

PS. Merry Christmas!
:iconcuttothesex:
I'm glad you found Lost World and weren't disappointed.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas too!
Add a Comment: