Details

Closed to new replies
December 21, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 11

Frankenweenie

:iconpinkygirls:
What do you think of Tim Burton's film Frankenweenie?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconhappyduckcreator:
HappyDuckCreator Dec 21, 2012  Student Artist
I'll give it a watch when it comes to DVD.
:iconrayaroja:
Rayaroja Dec 21, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
I enjoyed it because I am a fan of Tim Burton and I have seen a lot of the old horror films that inspired it.
I really got a kick out of the part where Nassor (who looks like Boris Karloff) gets wrapped up like a mummy and I liked that they based the science teacher off of Vincent Price.
Do you think it's too scary for Disney?
:iconrayaroja:
Rayaroja Dec 21, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
ya know, I was surprised that people actually took their kids to see it... if figured the only tim burton movie they ever saw was Alice in wonderland...
I have seen a few films Tim Burton has directed.
:iconedarlin:
I still remember watching the original live-action version when I was really young. It used to be on the Disney Channel every Halloween and I absolutely had to watch it.
I'm not sure I want to see this new version of it. Things like this tend to ruin nostalgia.
Yeah the originals most of the time are always better than the new version, I tend to watch the new versions of things to see what the directors have done differently.
:iconruwich:
Ruwich Dec 21, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It was okay... not really as good as The Corpse's Bride.
They are completely different films. Both in Tim Burton's style.
:icontigerallied:
tigerallied Dec 21, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
I found it very boring ... I watched it till the dog died. It did not capture me in any way.
Add a Comment: