Creepiest, most uncomfortable movie?

So, what is the creepiest movie you've seen?

I'd have to say One Hour Photo with Robin Williams. It's like... you feel bad for the guy, but at the same time... ugh. It's just really, really uncomfortable.
Comments172
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm gonna sound like a dork here but I'm gonna have to say The Shining.
Seriously. I don't know what it is. I've seen a lot of the movies that have already been mentioned and yeah, they are kinda creepy but this one just hits, you know? There are so many disturbing images, disturbing sounds. I honestly can't remember a movie that had scared me this much upon first watching it. It's just.... chilling.

Also, Clockwork Orange. Much of the same idea but different end result. I honestly never want to see this film again.
silence of the lambs. It's not that bloody or violent, just so well written that it gets entirely under your skin.
Freddy Got Fingered
A Siberian Film
Human Centipede
I'm not a veteran in watching scary or creepy movies, but of those chosen few I have seen in my life, I think The Thing (1982) is the best creepy movie I've ever seen. Either that, or The Fly (1986).
Antichrist, Eraserhead, Blue Velvet, Videodrome, The Evil Dead.
I liked Antichrist..
Yeah me too :)
underrated in my book
:nod: But I get that it's not for everyone. So it's logical that it doesn't have a very big audience.
In the Realm of the Senses was a bit rough to watch.
A Serbian Film.. And August mordum underground was pretty terrible too because of all the vomit..
Ah, I remember that film. It was honestly so disgusting my entire mind rejected it.
I liked some parts of both movies.. But there were also scenes that I wish I could reject from my mind.. >_>
Creepy; as in bad, totally just makes you uncomfortable with yourself? "Killer Joe" - Pedophilia, "Suck my chicken or I'll wear your face" bullshit. I felt itchy and stretched thin after that movie. /shivers

"Signs" remains to be the only movie from my childhood that still gets to me. It's what started my intense dislike for reflections in T.V. screens, and for the longest time I had to stuff the gaps under doorways with clothes.

"Splice" - words are not needed. The movies speaks for itself.
That anti smoking film cartoon allstars.
That carnaval scene..
The Ring was a pretty bad one for me. Also, while the movie as a whole was a bit blah in my opinion, the claustrophobic spelunking scenes from The Descent... :fear:
The ending to Sleepaway Camp :x

just....that everything :iconcryingplz:
I'd have to say Wolf Creek is the most disturbing one for me...
Natural Born Killers. I swear I'm like scarred for life.
A Serbian Film.

. . . Words fail to capture the absolute terror and disgust I felt while watching.
The nightmares won't stop. . .
Eraserhead. A screwed-up, warped reflection of the real world.