What is your favourite film which has been released in 2012?
Comments44
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
that so hard o.o ummm for now men in black three :) but am going to watch the new step up,pitch perfect,and resident evil 5 so one of them will probably be my new top 2012 movie xD
Skyfal is the best movie in this year. Because that movie includes every thing in it. Action, thrill, fantasy, spy and romance.
SKYFALL WAS AWESOME!!
Flight, The Hobbit, and The Life of Pi.
-Brave
-Rise of the Guardians
-Avengers
-Frankenweenie
-Paranorman
-Hotel Transylvania

I could probably think of some other live actoin stuff but I think 2012 was great year for animation.
Haven't seen that many this year, honestly. I watched ParaNorman because I loved Coraline, and while it's not as 'dark' as Coraline, it was really clever, funny, and beautifully animated.
Never heard of it.
I didn't really see all too many movies this year (not as many as in previous years anyway), mostly because there were so few that sparked my interest, so instead, here is a list of every movie I saw this year.

The Raven
Lincoln
Wreck-it Ralph
Flight
Argo
Prometheus
Dark Knight Rises
Seven Psychopaths
Contraband
Hitchcock

The worst one was easily Contraband, as for the best, I'm torn between Flight and Hitchcock.
Disney's Wreck-It Ralph.
I will have to watch that soon.
I thought it was a great movie myself.
What's the plot like?
Here's the synopsis; the title character is the bad guy of a fictional arcade game called "Fix-It Felix Jr.". Now, he's been a bad guy for 30 years and he's gotten tired of being overshadowed by the good guy of his game and decides to start game-jumping among a few other arcade games of Litwak's Family Fun Center. I won't spoil the whole movie.
I will have to watch it to find out the ending.
Rise of the Guardians.
I LOVE THAT FILM!!
I just saw it the other day and it was so good! I loved all the symbolism and the great story and the unique take on all the childhood legends and I want to see it again so bad now.
Did you watch it in 2D OR 3D? I saw it the other day as well XD
2D, sadly. The rest of my family has vision issues, so they don't see 3D as well as I do and thus they don't like it.
3D hurts your eyes after a while.
It's never bothered me much.
People will disagree with me on this, but so far it's:

Cloud Atlas.