The mentalist!

hey! what do you think about the mentalist? it's one of my favourites tv series ;) do you like the new season? who do you think red john is? who's the best character? and the best actor/actress?
Come on, i want your opinion!!
Comments28
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
So, I just finished the fourth season and... WOAH, now that was some heavy stuff! Talking about the last episodes of course. :3
Really a great season, you were right!

!!!Spoiler ahead for anyone who didn't finish the fourth season!!!
yes! simply wonderful :D
and about the spoiler...ejem! pooooor boss^^ but you're right, is curious and funny :XD:
and the fifth is like...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! :heart:
I really love the Mentalist, and here in France the 4th season has just finished.
I hope we'll get new hints about Red John in the new season, I wonder if it's somebody Jane has already met.
My favorite characters are Lisbon, Cho and Jane (of course :) ). My favorite episode was the one where Theresa met her brother and niece,
yes! that episode was a fantastic one! my favourites are lisbon and jane too (oh, patrick is simply the best). i'm watching the fifth season and i can tell you that yeeeees! are new clues about red john :iconredjohnplz:
i'm so excited with this new season, because it's being the best one! and there are a lot of surprises!
That's great news, because there weren't so many episodes about Red John in season 4. But we've got great new secondary characters like Summer :)
yes! everybody likes her! she's so funny and i think that's the perfect couple for cho ;)
and don't worry about red john! i've seen 10 episodes of the fifth season and he's a really important character in the plot :D yay!
Oh I Love The Mentalist, in Italy isn't very knew. I see in Streaming 'cause usually I don't watch tv. The best pg is -obvious (?)- Patrick Jane. yeah.

[excuse me for my bad english >o< ]
hahaha come on, don't worry about your English, i'm from Spain, so...you see :D
Here in Spain, the Mentalist is..., yes, you can say that is well known ;)
Two years ago, i knew two italian girls and one of them liked the Mentalist :happybounce: and...of course Patrick Jane is the best one hahaha
What season are you watching? which's your favorite scene?
Voglio il tuo parere! (i don't know if i have written it good...) :iconredjohnplz:
[yap, u have written well (:]

So, I watched the fourth season of The Mentalist. I love the story, love the characters and their plots, and the way thinks Patrick. It is brilliant and melancholic together. Maybe they are not appropriate adjectives, but I think so.

It's great as a serie. Yes, I also know some people who see the serie, but it isn't 'too too' followed
nowadays i'm watching the fifth season and it's really exciting! the plot is going to better, and better...
and, yes, they're appropiate adjectives! and patrick has a really strange way of think...but i love it! he's so manipulater, obssesive, charming and clever and loyal and...blah-blah-blah :D you know.
'he's so manipulater, obssesive, charming and clever and loyal(...) ' yeah, perfect!
Already the fifth season? woah çoç In Italy in February.
mmh... But I can watch in Streaming sub ita.
i'm watching it on tnt, a fantastic channel with fantastic series! i'm sure you'll love season five ;)
omg, in february??? i couldn't wait!!!!!
wanna be friends? maybe then you can tell me how's going season five :D
I'm sure too x°
Yep, in February çoç ...Yeah, I :+devwatch: u. (:
View all replies
I :heart: it, such a shame I have to buy the episodes to be able to watch them.
(They're expensive like hell!) But I've watched season 3 and some few episodes on S.4! :D
ohhh...you have to buy them..., i completely agree with you, they're really expensive ;) but it worth :D
who's your favourite character? and your favourite moment? :happybounce:
Of course it's worth it! ;):D

:heart: My favorites are Patrick Jane and Teresa Lisbon. :heart:
They're just so awesome together!!! :icongrin--plz:
I don't have a particular favorite-moment,
but maybe when Jane pretend to be evil and shot his ex-physicist(?) to catch the unsub. ;):D
Then goes all happy and "thank you for your help~" :D:D:D:XD::XD::XD::XD::XD::D:D:D
so you like Jisbon :happybounce: they're soooooo lovely!
my favourite is jane, of course but i also love lisbon, as you. the poor girl has a lot of patience...hahaha
and jane is so...particular ;) yeah, that's the word!
Not sure if I like them as a couple-in-love and everything,
but yes- they're funny. :)
She has patience as a God with Jane! :XD:
hahaha i agree about the patience of lisbon^^
and about jisbon...ok, yeah, i like them as o couple but...maybe in the end of the serie. now is funny simply like that.
One day Lisbon gonna get a BIG headache from Jane. :XD:
View all replies
I love it!
I'm still at season four, so hush, no spoilers please! XD

Jane is top but I like the others quite much as well.
haha don't worry about spoilers :D
i only say that the new season is being incredible ;)
my favorite is also Jane, of course, he's simply the best!! but lisbon is also fantastic. so...which is your favourite part of the serie?? (i know, it's difficult) haha
That's cool! Well, I found all good up until now anyway. XD

My favourite part... hmm, maybe the "arc" with Kristina Frye. And I grew to like Summer too. :3
Summer is a really funny girl! hahaha :D