Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

JACKASS vs DIRTY SANCHEZ? Who Is The Most Daring>???

:iconmharkneilcudal:
MharkNeilCudal Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Out of all the TV shows when someone mentions Jackass and Sanchez almost everyone gasps and conversations about them spread like a wild fire! Jackass did this and that and DirtySanchez aswell but who is the most daring? The most manliest and craziest? Hhahaha you decide :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconrustoxides:
RustOxides Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Student General Artist
I prefer Jackass.

Simply because it is fun to watch and they seem to have got the formula right IMO. Elaborate pranks, awesome stunts, funny jokes, the occasional gross out ... its just fun. :P

Dirty Sanchez... I just think its a bunch of morons cutting/bashing/stapling... etc each other for no apparent reason.
:iconheavenhairsixes:
HeavenhairSixes Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Jackass did a lot of stuff that was around equivalent to stuff I might do if I was drunk enough. I have seen things on Dirty Sanchez that I wouldn't even think about no matter how drunk I was.
Hhahah good point there but what was the worst thing DirtySanchez has done?
:iconheavenhairsixes:
HeavenhairSixes Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
There were a lot of things on Jackass that I saw that were just doing dumb things where something terrible might happen. And frankly I have probably done at least some things in a similar region of dangerous on skateboards or mountain bikes or cheese rolling or whatever else.

Dirty Sanchez seemed to go a lot more into the areas of deliberate and certain torture. At least the episodes I saw. I think the ones with the pepper spray in the face and bamming staples through fingers stuck in my head. But I'm pretty sure I remember an episode where they stood and got smashed with cricket balls that really made me wince...
Majority of the ones I have watched is Jackass but yes I have heard Dirty sanches is or might be worse :P
Add a Comment: