Movies You Wouldn't want to live in

With the decent turn out of the television show question, I thought to see answers and replies to this question :B

At the moment I'm a bit tired to think of examples of my own for the most part but I'm sure Night of the Living Dead wouldn't be a cakewalk.

Enjoy
Comments297
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The person who makes the jewellery linked to in my sig says she wouldn't want to live in any of the Lord of the Rings films. Or anything 'cobwebby'. So I suppose that includes Arachnophobia and Charlottes' Web.

Personally... Silent Hill, because I quite value my life, thankee. The Matrix, because I'd be sorely tempted to go with the Ignorance is Bliss philosophy... and Life of Pi. Because I'm much more of a dog person, really.
interesting, thanks for the input
For me, any horror or apocalypse movie. :fear:
agreed, bad place to be in.
Silent Hill. It's just a creepy place to live and every time the siren would go off, and everyone would run to the church for safety, I'd die. I can run for a long time, but not very fast. Plus I trip a lot. Pretty sure pyramid head would have my skin after one day of me living in Silent Hill.
The day after tomorrow. 0.0
Arachnophobia. I am terrified of spiders. :iconspiderplz: :iconscaredplz:
no need to say more ^^
Human Centipede. I can't even watch the trailer without looking away..
I've read the summary of the movie and seen a poster, not interested either.
Any movie with zombies or Little Ponies :XD:

Well, not sure about a movie which would've had both at once...maybe that'd be fun.
Logan's Run (I don't really wish to die at 30), Independence Day's chaos (death by aliens doesn't seem fun) or Panem in The Hunger Games. (I'll be dead within nanoseconds if chosen. I would just pray that it was quick.)
There are a lot of other movies that I can't think of, these three merely come to mind for their high mortality rates. Then, I don't wish to be immortal either. Going out with a quick bang sounds fine.
Hunger Games. Because I don't want to die in a sick TV show.

Twilight. Bella.
Agreed

it's a supernatural teen angst series what can you do?

I've read the 4 main books and have a tie in novella, yet didn't care to see all the movies.
I kinda liked the novella. Maybe because it wasn't in Bella POV? Lol. Honesty if I lived in that world with her, I would join up with the people trying to kill her. If a person like her lived in our world. No one would put up with her shit.

Lol sorry rant mode got actitvated. :blush:
I totally would join up too :XD:
There are, and unless they need to or profit from it, others don't.
The movie 2012. Imagine being in california, then all of a sudden there is an earthquake and you fall into a chasm to your death...