Closed to new replies
December 8, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 296

Movies You Wouldn't want to live in

:iconkdaanimefan:
KdaAnimefan Dec 8, 2012  Student Writer
With the decent turn out of the television show question, I thought to see answers and replies to this question :B

At the moment I'm a bit tired to think of examples of my own for the most part but I'm sure Night of the Living Dead wouldn't be a cakewalk.

Enjoy

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconwirejeweller:
The person who makes the jewellery linked to in my sig says she wouldn't want to live in any of the Lord of the Rings films. Or anything 'cobwebby'. So I suppose that includes Arachnophobia and Charlottes' Web.

Personally... Silent Hill, because I quite value my life, thankee. The Matrix, because I'd be sorely tempted to go with the Ignorance is Bliss philosophy... and Life of Pi. Because I'm much more of a dog person, really.
KdaAnimefan Mar 1, 2013  Student Writer
interesting, thanks for the input
:iconmcchi:
Strangeland
KdaAnimefan Mar 1, 2013  Student Writer
alright
:iconfezcow:
FezCow Feb 17, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
For me, any horror or apocalypse movie. :fear:
KdaAnimefan Feb 17, 2013  Student Writer
agreed, bad place to be in.
:icongloomypandabear:
GloomyPandaBear Feb 17, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Silent Hill. It's just a creepy place to live and every time the siren would go off, and everyone would run to the church for safety, I'd die. I can run for a long time, but not very fast. Plus I trip a lot. Pretty sure pyramid head would have my skin after one day of me living in Silent Hill.
alrighty then
:iconhappytopaz:
happytopaz Feb 17, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
The day after tomorrow. 0.0
agreed
Add a Comment: