Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 76

What did you watch when you were younger?

:iconheather737:
heather737 Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
I've always found this is a really fun topic to discuss, because it always brings back memories of childhood and when it's a big discussion you end up remembering shows because someone else used to watch it (:

So a few shows I used to enjoy when I was younger were The Wombles, Noddy(very young), Jonny Bravo, The Powerpuff Girls. That's all I can think of at the moment. (:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconstxl87:
Stxl87 Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012
i remember liking the cartoon Voltron when i was younger.
:iconlivelovelifeeleni:
LivelovelifeEleni Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
OH MY GOSH MY CHILDHOOD

SMART GUY, LIZZIE MCGUIRE,BOY MEETS WORLD, SINBAD, PINKY AND THE BRAIN, DETENTION, STICK AROUND, LITTLE BILL, BLUES CLUES, THATS SO RAVEN, ALL THAT, THE AMANDA SHOW, BROTHERLY LOVE, POWERPUFF GIRLS, JOHNNY BRAVO, ZABOOMAFOO, RUGRATS, POWERRANGERS
:iconlivelovelifeeleni:
LivelovelifeEleni Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
AND LOTS OF DISNEY
AND KIM POSSIBLE <3 CLIFFORD ZOMMGG ARTHUR
:iconoverteccentricity:
overteccentricity Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012
In terms of TV? (at different stages of childhood -->) Teletubbies, Tweenies, Fireman Sam, Balamory, Rugrats, Arthur, Tracey Beaker, My Parents Are Aliens, The Simpsons, Stupid, Rotten Ralph, Brum, Postman Pat, Clifford the Big Red Dog, etc. :D
:iconplasmablastoff:
plasmablastoff Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Reading rainbow, dragon tails, high 5, the paz show, peep and the big wide world, the magic school bus, toddworld, animal jam, sagwa the siemese cat, anne of green gables. those are the ones I remember at least
:iconguerrillacartoonz:
GUERRILLAcartoonz Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I always used to watch Little Bear, Franklin, Blues Clues (I'm creeped out by it now, though), Busy Town, Timothy Goes to School, The Magic School Bus, Gullah Gullah Island.
The non-educational shows that I liked as a kid were Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ed Edd and Eddy, Rocko's Modern Life, Ren and Stimpy, Hey Arnold!, AHHH! Real Monsters, Rugrats, The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, Darkwing Duck, Duck Tales, the old Tom and Jerry, and the old Looney Toons that aired on Boomerang.
:iconkillianseraphim:
KillianSeraphim Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Student General Artist
I'll never forget the anime version of Transformers that would come on during the afternoon. Namely because it was my first real encounter with Transformers, so I thought Optimus Prime was a fire engine at first.
:iconthenaughticallife:
TheNAUGHTicalLife Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012  Professional Writer
Kids in the Hall, Strangers with Candy, Upright Citizen's Brigade, and Nickelodeon.
:iconsticks84:
sticks84 Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
I am not alone!
:iconthenaughticallife:
TheNAUGHTicalLife Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012  Professional Writer
We will always be friends!
Add a Comment: