What is your favorite cartoon?

My favorite childhood cartoons are The Simpsons, Family Guy, Sonic the Hedgehog and Adventure Time.

What cartoon is your favorite?
Comments41
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Jem and the Holograms!
Catdog!
Rugrats!
Ren and Stimpy!
The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show!
all time favorite, as a kid, man am i gonna age myself.... popeye and underdog. as an aged kid, naruto... deathnote..... chronos crusade.
Batman Animated, Gargoyles, Animaniacs, MLP - FiM (yeah, sue me...), Samurai Pizza Cats, The Looney Tunes (except for the current Looney Tunes Show), Darkwing Duck, Ducktales, Chip & Dale, Fairly Oddparents...
Aaaaaaaaadventure Time!
I have so many it's hard to count but my personal favorite childhood cartoon is Biker Mice From Mars.
Anime (if that counts)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Bleach.
Pokémon.
FLCL.
DRRR!!.
Naruto (original, uncut).
Eureka 7.
Samurai 7.
Tenchi Muyo.
----------------------------------------------------------
American cartoons
----------------------------------------------------------
Grinch.
Futurama.
Family Guy.
PB&J Otter.
Cleveland Show.
American Dad!.
Simpsons.
South Park.
ATHF.
Robot Chicken.
Family guy is the greatest cartoon in film history. Casa closed.
Family Guy by far.
My favourite cartoon is the Donkey Kong Country CGI cartoon nobody ever seems to remember D: I also used to be pretty big on The Animals of Farthing Wood too.

Out of modern cartoons I like Adventure Time and the Regular Show.
Wuzzles
Bozo The World's Most Famous Clown
Animaniacs
The Wacky Adventures of Ronald McDonald
Rupert bear
Seven Little Monsters
Rugrats
Timothy Goes to School
Care Bears
Redwall
Strawberry Shortcake
ThunderCats
My Friends Tigger and Pooh
Has to be Pokemon, I watched every season when I was younger, and still do when I manage to catch it on TV.
The Simpsons
The Critic
Looney Tunes
Tiny Toon Adventures
Animaniacs
Pinky & The Brain
Batman: TAS
Superman: TAS
Ducktales
Darkwing Duck
Goof Troop
Recess
Gargoyles
Transformers
Beast Wars
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1987
Reboot
Johnny Bravo
Here are mines:

Batfink;
Betty Boop;
Cattanooga Cats;
Felix the Cat;
Frankenstein Jr. & the Impossibles;
George of the Jungle (the one from the 70s);
Jackson Five Cartoon Show;
Looney Tunes (being Bugs Bunny, Marvin the Martian and Pepe Le Pew my favorite LT characters);
Moby Dick and the Mighty Mightor;
Mr. Magoo;
Popeye;
Shazzan;
Space Ghost;
The Banana Splits;
The Herculoids.

And (last but not least), the Smurfs, of course! :iconmissme15:
Well I'm fond of Looney Tunes, such as the rabbit season duck season trilogy and Duck Amuck
There really is no beating Avatar: The Last Airbender, whatsoever. Everything that has come before, it blew out of the water. Everything that has come after has struggled to climb the mountain that A:TLA has formed. Maybe Korra will put snow on top of the peak, but it's hard to say yet.
My favorite childhood cartoon was Animaniacs. I don't really watch cartoons nowadays, but I watch Adventure Time and love it. So that's my new favorite cartoon.
The Simpsons!
My favorite cartoons include Garfield, Peanuts, Calvin and Hobbes, Opus the penguin, the Simpsons and by extension Matt Groening's comic Life in Hell, and Dexter's lab.
Right now my favorites are My Little Pony, Littest Pet Shop, Care Bears, Gravity Falls, and SuperJail.
Sooooooooooooooooooooo many to list, but I'll just name my top favorites:
Rocko's Modern Life
The Angry Beavers
Ren and Stimpy
Gravity Falls
Adventure Time
Dexter's Laboratory
SpongeBob SquarePants (before the movie came out)
Pokemon (Kanto and Johto episodes)
Mine are..

Dangermouse, Count Duckula, Wallace and Gromit, Chicken Run, Some of the Disney movies, Some Pixar films, Some Looney Tunes, Some Hanna-Barbara ones, The Beano/Dandy, Woody Woodpecker, some rare ones of the 80s and 90s that you may not of heard of and a few others.
In no order, except the first (which is my favorite):

- Dexter's Laboratory is my favorite TV show ever. Back in the day, it was the one show that I was always excited to watch, even if I had already seen the episode countless times already. (I wish they'd release it on DVD over here!)

- Spongebob Squarepants... although only the early episodes. I'd say seasons 1-3 are golden, 4 was great but you could tell it was slipping, 5 was teetering over but still had some excellent episodes, then the show hit rock bottom (pun totally intended). There are still a few newer episodes that achieve the quality of the older ones, but they are few and far between.

- Batman: The Animated Series... I didn't see this as a kid, because in my early years (the late '90s and early '00s) I was either watching Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon (neither of which featured BTAS), or playing video games. But I watched it recently, and I must say, it's one of the best cartoons I have ever seen.

- Invader Zim... I remember watching this show during its initial run and thinking it was weird and disgusting, but at the same time, I loved it for that.

- The Powerpuff Girls... this pretty much went hand-in-hand with Dexter's Laboratory, because they were often played close together. Suffice to say, this is another cartoon I grew up on.

- The Looney Toons (the old ones)... I always loved the Looney Toons, and I actually have yet to meet someone who does not love these old toons like it's their religion.

- The Fairly Oddparents... this show, although never as much of a hulking behemoth as Spongebob was in terms of quality, was nonetheless incredible... and then it went down the same dark path that its more popular sibling had gone... it contracted Spongebob Syndrome right about when they brought the show back from hiatus, introducing that goddamned baby. Much like Spongebob, this show has yet to return to its better days.

- Pokémon... the Kanto and Johto seasons were wonderful, but the show transitioned to pure crap about a quarter of the way through Hoenn (shame, too, as Hoenn is my favorite Pokémon region).

- Adventure Time... pretty much the only modern cartoon that I enjoy.
Old SpongeBob was the best SpongeBob.

And as for Pokemon (the anime)... end it already! Ash has been Flanderized, and the writing is no good anymore!
Courage the cowardly dog! :la: I thought it was so cool and creepy when I was younger :XD: But I also love South Park, Family Guy, Futurama and Adventure Time! :la: