Batman Animated, Gargoyles, Animaniacs, MLP - FiM (yeah, sue me...), Samurai Pizza Cats, The Looney Tunes (except for the current Looney Tunes Show), Darkwing Duck, Ducktales, Chip & Dale, Fairly Oddparents...
Wuzzles Bozo The World's Most Famous Clown Animaniacs The Wacky Adventures of Ronald McDonald Rupert bear Seven Little Monsters Rugrats Timothy Goes to School Care Bears Redwall Strawberry Shortcake ThunderCats My Friends Tigger and Pooh
Batfink; Betty Boop; Cattanooga Cats; Felix the Cat; Frankenstein Jr. & the Impossibles; George of the Jungle (the one from the 70s); Jackson Five Cartoon Show; Looney Tunes (being Bugs Bunny, Marvin the Martian and Pepe Le Pew my favorite LT characters); Moby Dick and the Mighty Mightor; Mr. Magoo; Popeye; Shazzan; Space Ghost; The Banana Splits; The Herculoids.
There really is no beating Avatar: The Last Airbender, whatsoever. Everything that has come before, it blew out of the water. Everything that has come after has struggled to climb the mountain that A:TLA has formed. Maybe Korra will put snow on top of the peak, but it's hard to say yet.
TheRoyalCrownJewelFeatured By OwnerDec 7, 2012Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Sooooooooooooooooooooo many to list, but I'll just name my top favorites: Rocko's Modern Life The Angry Beavers Ren and Stimpy Gravity Falls Adventure Time Dexter's Laboratory SpongeBob SquarePants (before the movie came out) Pokemon (Kanto and Johto episodes)
Dangermouse, Count Duckula, Wallace and Gromit, Chicken Run, Some of the Disney movies, Some Pixar films, Some Looney Tunes, Some Hanna-Barbara ones, The Beano/Dandy, Woody Woodpecker, some rare ones of the 80s and 90s that you may not of heard of and a few others.
In no order, except the first (which is my favorite):
- Dexter's Laboratory is my favorite TV show ever. Back in the day, it was the one show that I was always excited to watch, even if I had already seen the episode countless times already. (I wish they'd release it on DVD over here!)
- Spongebob Squarepants... although only the early episodes. I'd say seasons 1-3 are golden, 4 was great but you could tell it was slipping, 5 was teetering over but still had some excellent episodes, then the show hit rock bottom (pun totally intended). There are still a few newer episodes that achieve the quality of the older ones, but they are few and far between.
- Batman: The Animated Series... I didn't see this as a kid, because in my early years (the late '90s and early '00s) I was either watching Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon (neither of which featured BTAS), or playing video games. But I watched it recently, and I must say, it's one of the best cartoons I have ever seen.
- Invader Zim... I remember watching this show during its initial run and thinking it was weird and disgusting, but at the same time, I loved it for that.
- The Powerpuff Girls... this pretty much went hand-in-hand with Dexter's Laboratory, because they were often played close together. Suffice to say, this is another cartoon I grew up on.
- The Looney Toons (the old ones)... I always loved the Looney Toons, and I actually have yet to meet someone who does not love these old toons like it's their religion.
- The Fairly Oddparents... this show, although never as much of a hulking behemoth as Spongebob was in terms of quality, was nonetheless incredible... and then it went down the same dark path that its more popular sibling had gone... it contracted Spongebob Syndrome right about when they brought the show back from hiatus, introducing that goddamned baby. Much like Spongebob, this show has yet to return to its better days.
- Pokémon... the Kanto and Johto seasons were wonderful, but the show transitioned to pure crap about a quarter of the way through Hoenn (shame, too, as Hoenn is my favorite Pokémon region).
- Adventure Time... pretty much the only modern cartoon that I enjoy.