Gintama!

Not seeing enough Gintama love as I should :( Where are all the Gintama fans? Why is this show not as popular as it should be?
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I love Gintama! I've fallen behind on it but it's the funniest series I've ever seen.
one hell of a Gintama addict here saying "present!"
gintama ! too bad it only in Japanese, I bet it would get a lot of love if it was unleashed in English/other languages. a lot of people don't bother with subs, but Gintama is quite popular in Japan though.
Actually the movie is dubbed: [link]
Gintama is so frickin awesome!! By far THE funniest anime I've ever watched!!
That's cause they do comedy RIGHT. Not a bunch of high school crap.
OMG! I love Gintama!!! my fav characters are toshiro, gin, katsura, and oikita!!
okita and gin are amazing!! XD
I love gintama, It's a great series! Though I'm farther behind in it than I'd like to be. ^_^;
Well it's kinda hard to get "behind" in Gintama since even they admit there's no real main storyline. There are some pretty amazing arcs though. I use to just watch random episodes in no real order until i figured out that there are some serious arcs that you have to watch in order. Man when Gintama gets serious it's pretty incredible.
Yeah, since it works like that I had to really try to get behind. I'm not even in gintama 2nd yet, and Ive only seen about to episode 50 or so. But at least I saw the movie. THAT WAS A GOOD MOVIE. ^_^;
Haha! It's something at least :D