Closed to new replies
December 4, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Christopher Nolan Batman Not-So-Good guys

:iconhellsing-order:
Hellsing-Order Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Like the title sys: who is your favorite bad guy in any of the batman movies Christopher Nolan has directed and why?

Ra's Al Ghul
Scarecrow
Two-Face
Joker
Cat Woman
Bane

Mine has to be Bane and Joker. Psychologically Joker was fantasic as well as chaotic. Also Heath Ledger blew me away as the joker. I was not expecting tha kind of performance from him to be honest. God rest his soul.

Bane....oh boy. The man who plays Bane, Tom Hardy, scares me to death ever since Warrior. He is insanely intimidating. Then seeing him as Bane made m cnfirm NOT to piss him off...because I like my bone NOT to be shatered.

now it's your turn....GO!!!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconducatrevel:
DucatRevel Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Student Writer
Oh god. I'm jumping with the band wagon here. I love Joker. Jack Nicholson's Joker, Mark Hamill's Joker, and Heath Leger's Joker. THE CHARACTER IS JUST AWESOME. Now, what did Heath bring to the table. Since this was "The Dark Knight" and not the original "Batman" Joker was depicted as a much more twisted character than he already is (and if you've seen Mark Hamill's Joker, you'll see that's he's already one messed up loon.) And you know what? Heath delivered. Joker was much more twisted. He was so sick it was compelling. Hands down one of the best villains I know.

I would've loved Bane. Initially, I was hooked, until the end. He was tossed from being the prime villain, to becoming the "muscle" that he usually was. It sucked!
:iconvanhir:
Vanhir Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I really liked the portrayal of the Joker. He seemed more like the traditional style and mannerisms of the Joker rather than the more modern one. Given that the series is supposed to be set during Batman's early days, it's quite fitting. I did feel that he would've been better used in the final film rather than the second though since he was such an iconic figure for Batman... Although I may just be saying that because of Ledger's AWESOME job as the Joker. :shrug:
:iconieighton:
Ieighton Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Didn't like Bane, voice was a huge anti-climax for me

Joke was fantastic
:iconieighton:
Ieighton Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Joker even
:iconitsderek:
ItsDerek Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
I thought you were going to say the films were crap.
:iconhellsing-order:
Hellsing-Order Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
oh not at all. They are phenomenal. I would never say that about the man. He does excellent work. ;)
Add a Comment: