ANIME Fave and why

What is your fave anime and why?
As well who would you cosplay as if you had the chance.
Comments77
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The Big O, because of the characters who are very unique and all essential to the plot and story and developing it in some way. The story is phenominal with mysterious atmosphere. The sound track is pleasing to the ears using classical music and amazing trumpets. Lastly the art style is very unique, taking an art style from Batman: The Animated Series and combining it with anime creates a very simple but also complex artstyle. The mechs are very nice and as well looking similar to the classic designed mechs such as Tetsujin 28. The style is very gothic but without being to edgy or angsty with some noir thrown in. The only complaint is that the ending is very confusing. If it wasn't for the ending the series would be perfect.
One Piece. It's funny, it has awesome characters, the story and idea are so original and character's have cool powers. It also has sad moments, I've cried so much watching OP :'(

And, One Piece teaches us how important thing friends are. I also like that it's not the traditional black and white Good vs Bad anime.
OP is awesome. I love it.

Other good animes that I like are Fullmetal Alchemist, Axis Powers Hetalia, Soul Eater and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin.
Death Note and Mirai Nikki because I love how we, as audience have to be paying really close attention to the anime in order to understand what's going on. I love how the author is able to make the characters do such unexpected things that well, if it was me, I wouldnt have been able to think of such things! The animes are so mysterious, the way the characters "Think" is amazing! I really like those two animes!
My favorite anime is Kuroshitsuji. It has a consistent plot, and well developed characters. If I could cosplay as anyone, I would cosplay as Alois Trancy. :iconaloistrancyplz:
Hetalia! <3 I just love the cast and the seiyuus in this show. It's really awesome, and the fanbase has a lot of great stuff too! :)
Gahhh that's hard, but something like Elfen Lied or Monster. ;A; Though, I'm currently still watching Monster with my sister. EPIC ANTAGONIST and the story is so dkgjadlfkj sad and intense.

I'd probably cosplay a video game character rather than an anime character atm, probably Yuna or some other FF character
He is such an awesome villain. I also like Tenma and Lunge.
He's the perfect combination of insane and I don't even know what. Omigosh yeah *_*
K Project, Kamisama Hajimemashita, Hetalia, Sailor Moon, and some of CLAMPS works (Cardcaptor Sakura, Tsubasa, Kobato, etc.)

K Project - the music, graphics, characters are really awesome! the animation's nice too! and it has a nice plot, you'll be surprised and confused alot xD

Kamisama Hajimemashita - cute romantic comedy with a mix of Japanese culture :D

Hetalia - funny and simply amazing xD

Sailor Moon - my very first anime I've watched, and I look forward to Hetalia Fantasia this coming January 2013!

(CLAMPS Works) - because the art style is awesome! and they have nice plots too, especially Tsubasa Chronicles :D
Steins;Gate. Because its amazing :P
Probably Ghost in the Shell SAC for, well, everything.

Not sure who I would cosplay as if I wanted to. Probably a random shinigami from Bleach. There aren't too many anime characters out there with my body type, that I've seen anyway.
Not much of an anime enthusiast...but Avatar TLA is awesome!!! :) and the Legend of Korra I am watching now. Not as good, but still a great follow-up.
my favorite anime is naruto and i like to cosply : ino yamanaka

my second anime is vampire knight and i like to cosply : yuki cross

my third anime is wolf's rain and i like to cosplay : chezza

wolf's rain is the oldest and the newest is naruto
Inuyasha+Inuyasha the Final Act

The Twelve Kingdoms

Hero Tales

Ranma 1/2

Moribito Guardian of the Spirit

Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight

Origin Spirits of the Past

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

Spirited Away

Laputa Castle in the Sky
Ugh... it's hard to choose. It's a close tie between Durarara and No. 6, but I say No. 6 because even though it's only 11 episodes and it felt a bit rushed, I loved the overall plot and development of the story, characters, and relationships between the characters.
And the ending moved me to tears.
Macross Frontier- it's in Japanese but English dubbed- if you like big robots or a Macross fan. Samurai Champloo, Rurouni Kenshin!
I hardly watch any animes (actually, I don't watch them at all) but NANA is my number one favourite. So funny, sad, romantic, dramatic and touching. I have all episodes in good quality with english subtitles. Planetes is also good.
Out of the ones that I watched recently, it would be Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I still can't get my mind off it, because of the story and characters, and well mostly because of that ending, which made me tear up-and I never cry.
Full metal alchemist !!! the greatest anime i have watched and probably the best story i would ever come across !!!! just the thought of going through what the characters have gone through in the anime will send shivers down your spine !!! epic anime ! great characters ! greatest story ! :D
the first one or brotherhood because I still have to watch brotherhood because I watched the first one they made. I still love it, maes hughes dying made me cry and when nina and her dog theres just too much sadness in this anime but I just love the story.