December 4, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 76

ANIME Fave and why

:iconsoulheilo:
SoulHeilo Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Student Photographer
What is your fave anime and why?
As well who would you cosplay as if you had the chance.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmagmal0rd:
magmal0rd Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
The Big O, because of the characters who are very unique and all essential to the plot and story and developing it in some way. The story is phenominal with mysterious atmosphere. The sound track is pleasing to the ears using classical music and amazing trumpets. Lastly the art style is very unique, taking an art style from Batman: The Animated Series and combining it with anime creates a very simple but also complex artstyle. The mechs are very nice and as well looking similar to the classic designed mechs such as Tetsujin 28. The style is very gothic but without being to edgy or angsty with some noir thrown in. The only complaint is that the ending is very confusing. If it wasn't for the ending the series would be perfect.
:iconsitrusmehu:
Sitrusmehu Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013
One Piece. It's funny, it has awesome characters, the story and idea are so original and character's have cool powers. It also has sad moments, I've cried so much watching OP :'(

And, One Piece teaches us how important thing friends are. I also like that it's not the traditional black and white Good vs Bad anime.
OP is awesome. I love it.

Other good animes that I like are Fullmetal Alchemist, Axis Powers Hetalia, Soul Eater and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin.
:iconlaqueenno1:
LaQueenNo1 Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Death Note and Mirai Nikki because I love how we, as audience have to be paying really close attention to the anime in order to understand what's going on. I love how the author is able to make the characters do such unexpected things that well, if it was me, I wouldnt have been able to think of such things! The animes are so mysterious, the way the characters "Think" is amazing! I really like those two animes!
:iconfangirl-of-cuteness:
Fangirl-of-Cuteness Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
My favorite anime is Kuroshitsuji. It has a consistent plot, and well developed characters. If I could cosplay as anyone, I would cosplay as Alois Trancy. :iconaloistrancyplz:
:iconmaayabird:
maayabird Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Student
Hetalia! <3 I just love the cast and the seiyuus in this show. It's really awesome, and the fanbase has a lot of great stuff too! :)
:icontokkitogepi:
Tokkitogepi Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Gahhh that's hard, but something like Elfen Lied or Monster. ;A; Though, I'm currently still watching Monster with my sister. EPIC ANTAGONIST and the story is so dkgjadlfkj sad and intense.

I'd probably cosplay a video game character rather than an anime character atm, probably Yuna or some other FF character
:iconducatrevel:
DucatRevel Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Student Writer
Johan!!!!!!!
YES!
:iconducatrevel:
DucatRevel Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Student Writer
He is such an awesome villain. I also like Tenma and Lunge.
He's the perfect combination of insane and I don't even know what. Omigosh yeah *_*
Add a Comment: