Closed to new replies
November 30, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Netflix hidden gems

:icongringlor:
gringlor Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012
Does anyone know any movies hiding in Netflix that should be seen? I've got a couple if you're interested:

Fish Story: a comedy about a punk rock band and the how their one hit would save the world. You'll be smiling from ear to ear at the end.
The Great Happiness Space: A documentary about the reality of host clubs in Japan. It's can be depressing, and in the end you feel for everyone that gets sucked into it.
Mary and Max: An australian girl becomes penpals with a New Yorker that suffers from Aspergers Syndrome. Darkly funny and very touching.
Rampage: A man goes on a bloody killing spree. Uwe Bolls best movie, and it really is a good movie.
Call of Cthulu: Lovecrafts famous story made to look like a silent era film.
Dante's Inferno: The famous story set for modern times, and completely done with Paper cut-outs.
God Bless America: If you despise the current American Culture, you need to see this.
Rubber: A serial killer tire named Robert blows things up with it's psychic powers. Why? No Reason

Does anyone else have recommendations?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconeuterpe-the-egret:
Euterpe-The-Egret Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Ashura had a pretty beast story. It is subtitled and the first five minutes are ridiculous but after that it was too interesting to turn off.
:iconrisesatspring:
risesatspring Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Dante's Inferno: The famous story set for modern times, and completely done with Paper cut-outs.
Now THAT sounds interesting. I might have to watch that :D lol.
:iconensoul:
ensoul Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Professional General Artist
If Cronos is still on there, it's quite good
:iconsamuelearl666:
SamuelEarl666 Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist
What, Rubber is Real! I was sure that was some kind of april fools joke when i saw the trailer.
:iconshininginthedarkness:
The Host- this is a South Korean monster movie, not to be confused with Stephanie Meyer's.. thing of the same name
Trollhunter- TROLLLLLLLL
Barbarella- Just.. just watch it.
Ran- probably the most depressing movie ever. One of Kurosawa's last films. Actually, anything Kurosawa is good.
Rikki-Oh- like a live-action Fist of the North Star
Metropolis(1926)- completely amazing film, so good you'll forget it's silent
The Last Days of the Earth- this was so weird I'm still not sure if it was actually good or not. Japanese. I may have gotten the name wrong.
:iconeuterpe-the-egret:
Euterpe-The-Egret Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Oh my goodness. Trollhunter was so ridiculous. My husband started it up and we couldn't stop watching. :thumbsup:

Metropolis is so good you forget it is silent. Very true.
:iconhurricaneclaw:
Hurricaneclaw Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
...:shrug:

The IT crowd? Numb3rs? idk
:iconanswertolifeis42:
answertolifeis42 Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012
Black Lighting, it's a russian superhero movie that has a LOT in common with the first spiderman movie, but it has a flying car
Add a Comment: