Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 29, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Does anybody know which movie this is? (animated)

:iconcarr0w:
carr0w Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012
Hello! I'm getting frustrated, my grandma had a vhs film, I loved. I do remember fragments from it, but I have no Idea what it's called. It was bought in Scandinavia in the 90's, but I think it exist outside Scandinavia too, kind of remind me of anime, the way the characters the move and look, so it might have been made in japan, like moomin. I don't think this movie is famous, but I don't know.

Story:
It was about a duck (I think he wears a neckerchief), who lived in a wooden shoe, with his father (who was a mole who wore a blue bib overall). This duck went to school and one day he and one of his bully classmates falls down in a well. The duck can't fly and the other bird brook his wing. The bully, also paint his beak to look like a different bird than he is. They are stock in the well together. Eventually they got out of the well.

Thats all I remember right now. Dose anybody know this movie, or recognize it?
Thanks! :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconunhealthy-addictions:
UnhealthY-AdDictionS Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
:cough: Me again you will see it with a different eye as an adult If it<s what I think it is

"Shaltiel Kwak" ?
[link] ?

Alfred J. Kwak

"Shailtiel Kwak" but google the words I wrote because it seems they we<re lots of title and variation from country to country

Bonne chance mon amie :P
carr0w Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
Merci!!! Thats the one!! You don't know how happy I'm right now, this have been bugging me for almost a year, not remember the name of it! I googled it, it seems to have been a series not a movie :P I want to re watch it sometime, right now i don't know where that vhs is, i found the opening on youtube at least. I saw people had comment it was a rather dark series, with this duck's parents died and so on.
:icondraconicparagon:
DraconicParagon Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Google search is your friend!
carr0w Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012
Already tried that and no, I did not find anything.
:icondraconicparagon:
DraconicParagon Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
darn, :(
Add a Comment: