Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 127

which disney princess has the best dress?

:iconvoaz-kzrhovb:
Voaz-Kzrhovb Nov 27, 2012  Student General Artist
It is an on going debate with me and a friend in regards to who has the best dress in the current Disney Princess line up.

The rules of this forum .... sorta...

I am talking about dresses thst they wore in their original/debut film not sequel films, and to an extent, not the disnelyland/world/cosplay versions of their dresses.

In other words for example, Cinderellas silver dress vs Ariels glittery water dress etc... it can be any princess you like and you can also list who you think has the worst dress.

If you wish to keep it simple, then feel free to only focus your decision on the dresses used in the actual official generic line up which excludes any platinum addition promo posters, holidays posters and the golden princess lineup etc.

No flaming each other or stufff like that, and have fun!!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconannemayra:
Belle and Snow White.
:iconwatchherfly:
Belle's dress was always my favorite.
:iconavadaxxxkedavra:
My favorite dress is Aurora's peasant dress. I also love her ballroom dress. I love Belle's red dress and her blue one, and I adore Ariel's sparkly blue dress.
Voaz-Kzrhovb Dec 27, 2012  Student General Artist
Very lovely choices. it sounds like you thought it out pretty well lol
haha, huge disney princess fan here XD
Me too totally
ikr? a lot of my friends are like "why do you like disney princess? that's for little kids!" but im like, screw you guys, disney princess fan for life! haha
Lol lol me too all the way!!!

Im a massive belle fan and for some unknown reason Im a huge Gaston fan too. i love Aladdin and every one of his movies too.

i reckon that Flyn sounds fun to hang out with but Id much rather be running chaos through the streets of Agrabah with the former theif slash prince XD

even boring princesses have a spot with me XD
Belle is my favorite princess! lols Gaston is funny XD. I would LOVE to roam the streets of Agrabah with Aladdin. That would be like the adventure of a lifetime! haha, nice to see someone else who appreciates disney as well :D
Yes well i do try. ^_^
i need to draw more of the boys. i havent really bothered with them lately
(1 Reply)
Add a Comment: