Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 119

Who would win in a fight? Goku, Naruto, Luffy or Ichigo?

:iconeckilsax:
Eckilsax Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012
Okay, so if they all fought at once who would win? Please base your choice on actual skills and abilities, not who's your favorite.

I'd say Goku, because he can pretty much overpower anyone. Ichigo would be a close second.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmagicmoonbird:
MagicMoonBird Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Goku! :la:
Eckilsax Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012
Yay! :la:
:iconmagicmoonbird:
MagicMoonBird Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yay indeed! :la:
:iconmrmatsui:
MrMatsui Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012
I am a massive one piece fan, but goku can destroy planets. None of them stand a chance
Eckilsax Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012
That's true. xD
:iconraizablackbone:
RaizaBlackbone Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Ichigo, definetly ichigo cuz even if they killed him and tore his heart out just to make sure hed just go berserk on their asses cut their exremeties(arms and legs) and pop a point blank giant cero on their heads.... with just one Orihime sream XD
xDDD Nice!
:iconxfirefoxgoddessx:
xFirefoxgoddessx Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Ichigo kurosaki^^, because he's awesome.
That's the best reason! ^^
:icontronmanz:
TronmanZ Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012
Kenshiro
Eckilsax Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012
You think Kenshiro could beat all four of them?
:icondarklittle1:
darklittle1 Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012
As much as I love One Piece, I'd have to go with Goku.
Eckilsax Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012
Same here. xD
:iconangelxxuan:
angelxxuan Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Professional Writer
depends on the situation, so I'm going to run with the strongest of them all, Goku. Ichigo, even in full form would eventually "chicken" out of it and he wouldn't be able to go through with fighting because some sort of moral would leap into the situation. Naruto and Luffy really don't stand a chance against anyone who is in Goku's SSJ4 state, without dropping any spoilers here as well due to dropping this one spoiler would ruin anything people have not seen of dbgt, those who have seen it, well, if they are fighting, they aren't in peace, so, thus, Goku would soar through this. after all, Goku fights until he can't fight no more !
:icontacosteev:
tacosteev Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012  Hobbyist
After the garlic jr saga I stopped caring about dbz. I prefer the first episodes :shrug:
:iconnoncannonfireworks:
noncannonfireworks Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012  Student Artist
Kamen Rider.
:iconkakashi95fan:
Kakashi95fan Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I would love to say Luffy or Naruto, but sadly I have to say Ichigo.

Ichigo is a Shinigami, and as you probably can remember Shinigami can't get hurt by normal mortals
since they only can be hurt by different types of reiatsu in their weapons/attacks and such.
So the whole fight would turn out pretty unfair since the others can't land attacks on him. x)

But knowing Luffy he would probably just invite the rest of the characters to join his crew instead of fighting,
if they don't attack first at least.
:iconshintai88:
Shintai88 Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Goku.
:iconkillianseraphim:
KillianSeraphim Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Student General Artist
Haruhi Suzumiya
:iconviligairirosa:
Viligairirosa Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Student General Artist
Peace out fellas.
Eckilsax Featured By Owner Dec 15, 2012
xDDD
Viligairirosa Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012  Student General Artist
wtf does that mean? fool.
Eckilsax Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012
It can mean whatever I want, it's my forum topic. If you don't like it, gtfo. -,-
Ichigo Rules.
Ichigo, although i have no idea what the fuck u guys are talking about. I picked a random character.
:iconganesh893:
ganesh893 Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012
Goku all the way !!!!
Eckilsax Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012
Yeah!! :D
:iconbig-k-2011:
Big-K-2011 Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Kinnikuman, because nothing is more manlier than wrestling (unless it's martial arts, which makes Kenshiro the winner instead).
:iconartisticaxis:
ArtisticAxis Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012
Alucard
:iconultimateridley:
UltimateRidley Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Imagine this.

The four are facing each other.

Goku shifts into his constipated position and belts out a "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" but never ends it.

Meanwhile, Naruto uses the sexy Jutsu to distract the other two as he plans an attack... and Ichigo cuts Naruto's head off with his goddamn huge penis sword.

Then, Luffy stretches his long arms to try and disarm Ichigo, but Ichigo slashes at Luffy's flexible appendages. Nothing of note happens, though, because Luffy can really freakin' stretch. Luffy then tries again to disarm Ichigo. The ensuing fight between Ichigo and Luffy consists of much hopping around and shouting.

This endless duel will keep going for four episodes.

Then, suddenly, Goku's hair turns yellow and he says "Kamehameha!" and blasts the two. They are vaporized. Super Saiyan Goku wins the fight!

...And then a beautiful phrase is uttered:

"Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!"

And then Goku just dies, because fuckin' Kamina. :iconkaminaplz:
:iconreluctantzombie:
ReluctantZombie Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Kamina.
:iconultimateridley:
UltimateRidley Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Goddamn you, I was totally planning that for since ever and then I refresh after I post and you already did it. D:

:stare:

But I agree.
:iconreluctantzombie:
ReluctantZombie Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
You brought my vision to life with words.
:iconkimihro:
Kimihro Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Jump Stars Ultimate, huh?

Goku because he's basically the Japanese Superman.
Eckilsax Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012
Exactly!! xDDD So who would everyone else be?

Goku - Superman

Ichigo - Ghost Rider

Luffy - Mr. Fantastic

Naruto - gender-swapped Elektra xD
:iconilovepopplz:
ilovepopplz Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Student General Artist
Goku ...100x gravity
:iconzazill:
Zazill Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:laughing: Yeah no one else has undergone training as harsh and unforgiving as Goku has
:icontortellinipen:
TortelliniPen Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
Since Goku's power is more on a galactic scale (his attacks being able to affect, even destroy whole planets), I'd say that the fight would be severely tipped in his favor unless we're talking something like Goku in the Saiyan Saga (Or the Frieza saga so that he could go Super Saiyan, but that's kinda pushing it).

Naruto is very powerful, but he relies on hand signals and his super mode is known to be unpredictable (I'm not sure if this has been remedied yet). Plus, his mana pool is technically limited.

Luffy doesn't really rely on any kind of magic unless you count haki as magic. Even so, his physical attacks carry incredible range and his rubber body gives him incredible resistance to bladed weapons. However, his super modes can shave off his lifespan and leaves him exhausted if he overdoes it; also, there's his obvious weakness to water if the battle were to take place near a lake or the ocean or whatnot.

Ichigo is probably the most powerful between the last three, seeing as how his series is in its final arc. His super mode is easy to control and has no real drawbacks, and he can utilize both ranged and physical attacks well.

I'd probably give the match to Ichigo, since he's the one without any real disadvantages as far as I can see. It would be close, though.
:iconzerostorm91:
zerostorm91 Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Its not fair putting goku up against other anime characters hes so overpowered. Out of the rest I would say ichigo but naruto would last a lot longer than I think people give him credit for.
Yeah, out of everyone, Naruto literally won't stop fighting until he has won or died....
Zazill Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
As far as I remember Luffy's gear second,gear third powers suck away at his life, and since he would need to be full power, I don't see him winning. Naruto has the unfortunate weakness of hand signals, unless he goes into kyuubi form, he doesn't stand a chance. That leaves Ichigo and Goku, Ichigo has time limits on how long he can use his bankai vizzard forms (although this varies in the anime, he still has it), Ichigo's ultimate gatsuga doesn't count because it's a once off, and we all know how fucking resilient Goku is against those. Also, we know Goku can use spirit power much better than Ichigo can(even when Goku is in heaven ? and Ichigo is in seretei. That's not even comparing all the powerful transformations Goku has over everyone else. If there was no Goku, everyone else had a fair chance of winning
Nice break down of things. ^^
Zazill Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hahaha, sorry I geeked out on to max on my shonen knowledge
Same here, you're not alone. ^^
:iconevolkrow1379:
evolkrow1379 Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Goku, but Alucard from Hellsing is seriously indestructible. I actually want that mofo to die
Lol, no kidding! Alucard and Dante need to go at it sometime... ; )
:iconevolkrow1379:
evolkrow1379 Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
That would be interesting :O I'm not sure who would win in that one
:icontojix:
TojiX Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
You can put all the anime characters you can think of in one planet, and all their powers wont mean shit when Son Goku destroys the planet with a Genki Dama ball. And I highly doubt it if anyone can even withstand his Tenkaichi....
Yeah, seriously! Oo Saying Goku is a powerhouse is an understatement!!
:icontojix:
TojiX Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012
yeah Goku is too much for this poor saps, their prolly on the same level with Kryrin and Yamcha or Piccolo ahahahahahahaha....
Add a Comment: