Details

Closed to new replies
November 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 9

Derren Brown

:iconshinseigo-takashi:
Anyone out there seen Derren Brown, either live, on tv, or youtube? He's a great entertainer and I have been a fan since I was first introduced to one of his videos 3 years ago. If you are a fan, which shows have been your favourite?

So far, I personally like The Experiments series, and ENIGMA in terms of stage shows

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icongotyu:
Gotyu Nov 26, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
I saw him a couple of years back, scared me to death. He did some really creepy 'magic' and didn't explain how it was done, left me with goosebumps. He is ridicliously clever and ridicliously smarmy about the whole thing, but then again who wouldn't be? He should be running the country lol!
Haha, he doesn't like to reveal his tricks, but then again, no one does. He's really very good at what he does though. You should look into some of his other specials =]
:icongotyu:
Gotyu Nov 27, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Yeah I've seen all of his stuff and got his books, amazing guy
oh wow, I haven't gotten my hands on any of his books yet. I should probably look into that
:iconmangagirl1603:
mangagirl1603 Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I watch the Experiments whenever they're on. The Assassin one was on Saturday, fascinating and entertaining!
The Assassin was a really interesting one, I was only surprised when the rest of the audience didn't react and kind of sat there in awe...I always figured if I was in that kind of situation, I'd run =/
mangagirl1603 Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I know! It helps prove one of his other experiments which shows that you become crueller when in a crowd.
Ah, The Gameshow and mob mentality. He's just so good at what he does, I can't imagine anyone surpassing him in that field...but then again, I can't wait to see such a person either
mangagirl1603 Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Me too, the person who ever does surpass him should get an award.
Add a Comment: