Closed to new replies
November 23, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 34

oh my god it's all about anime here!

:iconkingkrule:
kingkrule Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Student General Artist
which is understandable because anime is a very well-liked genre (: but how about some fans of non-cartoon shows? name your favourite and least favourite shows on tv now/recently!

mine- favourite EVER: arrested development, it's the wittiest of them all (:
least favourite: big bang theory

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconclaycowboys:
ClayCowboys Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Professional Writer
The Tudors
Mad Men
Quantum Leap
Bonanza
The Untouchables (What can I say? I'm homesick for Chicago and I have an old man crush on Robert Stack).
Chopped (the one reality show I enjoy)
The Hatfield-McCoy Miniseries
:iconblockbox:
Blockbox Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
i like quite a few shows,or liked them at least.They all have kind of an expiring date,and there aren't many that make it all the way to germany:I enjoyed eureka,it was stupid fun.the first season of heroes was superb,2nd nice,rest bullshit.i liked the parts of supernatural,back when it didn't have an actual fleshed out story,where it was about two guys killing monsters.I still kept on watching,but i'd miss a few episodes at a time.Well,Fringe was kind of like supernatural in the way that i enjoyed it while it was non-story bound,however i actually kinda like the added bit of story.I still follow Fringe,but i can wait for translations.Then there was flash forward,i really enjoyed the idea,and the show was well received among the people i know,but it was cancelled right after the first season due to low quotes.
:iconzoltor:
Zoltor Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
Leverage(It's awesome. did you ever see Ocean's 11, It's sort of like that, except they're doing it to help people that were scammed by the person/company. Like the show says, they continue where the law leaves off. Also It's not only heists, but scam based jobs as well).
:iconangelxxuan:
angelxxuan Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Professional Writer
I don't really want many shows on tv. I watch movies when I'm not watching animation. but the shows I do like are:

Roseanne (it's old but it's still played on tv), Alphas, Once Upon A Time, CSI: NY, CSI and CSI Miami (this one was recently canceled but it's still played)

I will watch other shows, if someone else watches them I don't have a problem sitting through them and some I like, but not enough to bother with watching them without being around the people so I don't really have a least favorite show :/
:iconmatthewmatters:
MatthewMatters Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Professional General Artist
Favourite shows are Firefly, Surface, the 4400, Doctor Who and Dead Like Me which was fucking hilarious. But above all of them, Doctor Who.
:iconomicronwanderer:
OmicronWanderer Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I do not have many shows that I enjoy watching of those that are still on TV I would have to go with 'Bones' and 'Once Upon a Time'

of the shows that I enjoy that are no longer on TV I would have to go with 'Babylon 5' and 'Stargate SG1'
:iconducatrevel:
DucatRevel Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Student Writer
Leverage, Castle, and Bones. And I rewatch Friends every now and then. But if we're talking non-animated, I definitely believe that movies are superior to Television shows. I can't verse why exactly. It's just a personal belief, I guess. And if we're talking movie, I'd say that I really like Fight Club and V for Vendeta.
:iconphantasmastriker:
PhantasmaStriker Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
I hate TV shows, I can just never get into 'em. And yeah I'm one of those that don't watch TV, I have shit loads of anime and movies.
:icontidal-wave-art:
Tidal-Wave-Art Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I love Law and Order (mostly SVU, but the other ones are cool too). I don't like The Big Bang Theory.
:iconbenjamin-biddix:
Benjamin-Biddix Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm digging NCIS. ( yes go on, call me an old man. :grump: )
Add a Comment: