Closed to new replies
November 22, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

Beware the Gonzo

:icontheinfinitekids:
TheInfiniteKids Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
This movie is amazing! Not only because it features Ezra Miller and his sexy eyebrows, but because it's a classic movie about the rise of the underdogs but it's more realistic than most high school underdog movies. It's not like nerdy guys or girls who get a total makeover and start singing and dancing every fifteen minutes. Yes, Gonzo becomes popular but not by singing and dancing like those douche-bags on High School Musical, and Gonzo doesn't stay popular for long. He has his fifteen minutes of fame and it seems like it's good enough for him.
I love how near the end when he apologizes and one of his friends still doesn't forgive him, because that is what actually happens in life. Not everyone is going to forgive you. And I hate how movies constantly make everything okay in the end just to give the audience a satisfying ending. Honestly the ending pissed me and my friends off a little bit, but it was okay because it was a great movie. No, "great" is an understatement, more like fantastic.
It's now on my list of best movies in my life!
So what did you who have seen it think?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconlonelybluewolf:
Lonelybluewolf Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
This movie was so great! I'm glad we watched it!
Add a Comment: