Adventure Time! Come here to chat about this truly mathematical show!

Here we talk about everything Adventure Time, so come on grab your friends
We'll talk about episodes and stuff
Also you could name your favorite character from the show if you want :3
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Adventure time is fantastic. I actually think me and one of my friends are closer because of our Adventure Time marathons. The last couple episodes with Prismo were hilarious.
Who else thinks "the lich" is a sad episode?
-yes!the lich was creepy.honestly,that was the first episode i saw.i'm getting into the show,but i favor marceline as of now.adventure time is funny and is one of those shows that's mindscrew until you think about it.then,it becomes a horror show with the (spoiler for those who didn't see) post apocalyptic stuff.i was up early in the morining looking on wikia and watching episodes,it pure nightmare fuel...but i love it!
I think the episodes that follow the storyline are, does that count?
(like young Bubblegum)
And the Doorlord one as well.
I just got into watching the show, and I have the entire first season on DVD.

Oh, and does anyone know that Martin Olson (one of the writers for Rocko's Modern Life) and her daughter Olivia Olson are voice actors on the show?
I know, it's so cool :D
Marceline *w*
And her Fiona and Cake doppleganger Marshall Lee
The rainicorn is my favorite character. She speaks her own unique language, doesn't she? What an awe-inspiring design.
Actually, Lady Rainicorn speaks Korean :D
Are you serious? I'm gonna have to look that up now.
While I do enjoy the show quite a bit, I'm finding the overarching plotline to be a little bit rubbish. :hmm: I came to watch a boy and his dog beat up villains and monsters in the trippiest way out, not learn the exciting history of a world where various lollies and candies are now the highest form of intelligent life. It's like someone wrote a really bad Fallout/Candyland crossover fanfiction, to be honest...

Lemongrab is still the best character though. :lol:
I'm a good ways into season 2, and so far my favorite is Marceline. Fun-loving, prankster, axe-bass playing chick who sings like an angel, but with a rich, deep character. I can't think of a reason not to love her.
My favorite character is also Marceline, you should see the episode "I Remember You" it's really good
I'm working up to it. I missed a lot of the earlier episodes, so I'm going through each season from start to finish.