Closed to new replies
November 21, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Ink masters

:iconflameguitarcody:
flameguitarcody Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
lol had to rage a little bit, who on earth chose the 3 tools to judge? Chris nunez isn't that great, not to mention he gave one of the guys from the first season a bunch of shit for putting 2 left feet on a tat then turned around and did the same thing on his other show and acted like it wasn't a big deal. I would think if you gave someone that much shit you wouldn't be unskilled enough to do the same thing on text no less.

as for oliver he does basic work and tends to pick favorites I thought this was ink master not a popularity contest.

oddly enough Dave seems to be the most level on going by skill but his problem is he knows nothing about art in general so he lacks when it comes down to tat's that are closely matched.

end rant im done lol what do you guys who watch ink master think about the judges? also who you rooting for this season? I'm going for steve and the underdog I'd like to see win is clint.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icongothlolilover:
gothlolilover Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Ive only seen a couple episodes... so im not one to judge but i dont really like the judges all that much
:iconjackcrowder:
jackcrowder Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I am just going to be amused you just said Dave Navarro, "knows nothing about art in general."

That says a lot about the legacy of Jane's Addiction and the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
:iconflameguitarcody:
flameguitarcody Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
He said so himself it was in the begining of this season I believe. Just because you're in a rock band and get tatt's don't mean you know anything about anatomy, shading, textures etc. which are needed to be a "ink master"
Add a Comment: