Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 20, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 56

Wreck it Ralph? (Talk about favourite characters and scenes etc. I'll be doing some requests too)

:iconking-candy:
King-Candy Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
yuppers.
Free Requests. Not too many though people. And I reserve the right to choose which ones I like.

Anyways... It's kind of Obvious who I liked. And I was ridiculously thrilled to bits to change my name again. XP In hind sight I probably shouldn't have... But whatever makes me happy. XP

So yup!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icon2delightful4u:
2delightful4u Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Student General Artist
My favorite was the "hitting a guy with glasses" scene. xD When I found out it was a snapped sadist villain who made that pun, I couldn't stop laughing.
King-Candy Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Yessss~ Infact seeing that scene in a trailer made me WANT to see the movie. Because originally I wasn't sure. now I LOVE IT!
:icon2delightful4u:
2delightful4u Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Student General Artist
Me too! xD Also when I saw the villain meeting.
:iconroguishbard:
RoguishBard Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
The most emotionally charged moments for me were when Ralph smashes Vanellope's cart and when he repeats the Bad Guy mantra as he plunges toward Cola Mountain.

And Turbo's probably the most frightening Disney villain I've seen yet. That line where he tries to force Ralph into watching Vanellope die struck genuine terror in me.

I consistently thought there was something up with King Candy when he fiddled with the code and claimed that gamers would think Vanellope's glitching would make them dislike her. Gamers love glitches. Especially extremely exploitable ones. But his big reveal as Turbo sent me for a loop.
King-Candy Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Yes oh my, not many movies make me cry. But The smashing cart moment, I saw t coming but the gravity of it... And as you said for him diving into the cola mountain too. Heh, cried like a baby in theaters.

Turbo is one of the most frightening villains, I gasped when I saw the king first start glitching, I saw a flash of red and white and my jaw dropped, it took my friends until the BIG reveal to see it, so they kept saying "WHAT? WHAT?!" I did NOT see it coming!

When I first saw the king I was immediately infatuated with him, I didn't care if he was going to be a big part of the movie at all, I just LOVED his character.
Him being Turbo came as an AMAZING surprise~~
:iconflametheskull:
flametheskull Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I was shocked the king was Turbo. i kinda didn't see that coming.
King-Candy Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I know! O:
I never saw that coming in a MILLION YEARS!

At the first flicker of red and white when he glitched I gasped, so loud! O:
:icondidj:
Didj Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
My favorite scene is the part where Ralph smashes Vanellope's kart. There is just so much emotional devotion that builds up to that scene. Ralph finding redemption in his friendship with Vanellope, Vanellope's very endearing goal to find acceptance with her peers. And then to have Ralph destroy the kart that they built together, as well as their friendship, because he believes it will save Vanellope's life. I proudly admit that I cried a little at that scene.
Yes, I'll admit it too, and I don't cry for just any old movie. O:
Disney finally did something really good in my eyes.
:iconyoshimickster:
yoshimickster Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
Same here! I cannot WAIT for this to be on DVD, I LOVED THIS MOVIE!

Also I hope in the sequel they fit Mario in. That would be awesome.
Didj Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
I've already seen it three times in theaters and when it comes out I'll be sure to get the collector's edition with all the extras (if they make one). While I hear that they're already getting ready to make a sequel, I personally wouldn't care if Mario got a cameo. The film wasn't about the cameos (as much as the promotional posters would have you believe otherwise) and the film was better for primarily focusing on original characters in original worlds. I mean, really, did it matter to the film that much to have Sonic the Hedgehog spill exposition for all of 5 seconds?
No, but the only reason Mario WASN'T in the film was because Nintendo and the film's producers wanted him to have a deeper part in the story. So maybe in the sequel there'll be a scene where he gives Wreck-it Ralph advice or something! A poster can dream.
Didj Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
I take it you're a die hard Mario fan and seeing Bowser in the trailer really gave your hopes up.
True, but the whole trailer got my hopes up for what could be. And for the few hopes that were dashed a bunch more were answered. Either way, I am glad I saw this film,.
:iconfaithinthemusic:
faithinthemusic Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Wish I could have gone to see this movie. I had homework and a big project to do when my mom took my brothers to see it.
Aww... I advice trying to see it on your own or something. Considering it's disney you don't need a parent or adult to see it on your own. :3
:iconfaithinthemusic:
faithinthemusic Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I do, however, need a ride. Perhaps I can convince my moirail to come see it with me, therefore giving my mom a legitimate reason to drive.
King-Candy Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Yesss~
:iconsheridan-j:
Sheridan-J Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Loooooved it! It was so clever hehe. I like how it kept taking so many twists and turns and kept a good pace, so it felt really....new. Plus it made me all giddy and nostalgic with all the throwbacks to the classic games :D The zombie at the Bad Guy meeting towards the start cracked me up the most!

But like all kids movies, there's ALWAYS the token sad part, and I cried a little (a lot) when ***(SPOLERS)**** Ralph destroyed the ______ because he was told it was for the best for the whole system :cry:
:icontenshi3d:
Tenshi3D Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012
I think Ralph and Felix are my favorite, as well as Q*Bert and Bowser, but I liked them before the movie. I guess the scene would be Sigar Rush Speedway.
King-Candy Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
They're pretty awesome. I like Felix, he's adorable.

Now that I think of it, my favourite scene might be the Cy-bug swarm when Ralph "goes Turbo" in that game. Might just be the music that makes it so cool, but I was sitting in the theatre with my 3D glasses on mouth ajar. That movie was good at making my jaw drop. XD

And Sugar rush was just so awesome looking! Oh my!
-thinks Disney world should make a new addition to their park called Sugar Rush- >.>
:icontenshi3d:
Tenshi3D Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012
It could be a Go-Kart track.

Sugar Rush reminds me of the levels from Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario 3D land. Which were sweet themed and had cookie shaped platforms.
King-Candy Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Oooh, what did it remind me of... I certainly had a feeling of dejavu... Hmmm, maybe I just recalled all the theme parks I've been too. They all looked so vivid and awesome. ^.^

Oh dear... I hope you don't get kicked out for speeding... Because I'm kind of nuts behind a Go-kart wheel. XP I don't crash unless some idiot locks your steering... If I had known back then that they did that to me I would have waltzed right up to the guy at the controls and punched him in the nads. XD Cutting my engine power would have stopped me less violently... But noooou, lock my steering so I loose my helmet and crack my ribs... genius.

hahah, Guess I'd have to behave myself if they ever did make it into a go-kart track. O:
:iconsoriastail:
SoriasTail Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I actually really like the scene where ralph broke the go kart... Not to be mean though, I just thought it was so touching how they couldn't understand each other. He didn't want to see her hurt so he did the one thing that could hurt her more than anything else. So sad and really emotional but I loved it.
Yes, I really liked that scene... AND NOT JUST BECAUSE I'M KING CANDY OR ANYTHING! XP
I teared up, it's kinda hard to make me do that in movies. But dang...
So emotional. Disney did well!
I did too! I've never teared up at a movie before... (Except act of valor but that's different) I thought when my friend took me to see it a second time it wouldn't happen but it did. I was still so touched by it all. I completely understand why he had to do it.
I've cried at... Pans Labyrinth and Repo the Genetic opera... I dunno if I can think of many more movies I've cried at lately.
But that car scene... Oh boy.
I would have done the same thing... It would have hurt so bad though...
Hahah, King Candy had me sooooo fooled by that. D:
I needed more reason's to love him at the time anyways...
I know I totally didn't expect that! I thought "wow, King Candy is really just trying to help, he doesn't want poor little vanelope to get hurt" I LOVE repo but I didn't cry at it. I have most of the songs memorized though XD
When she started singing "I didn't know I loved you so much" Kevin and I just... Started bawling... He covered himself in his hoodie hood...
But Yeah I just sat there bawling. XD

Yes, He was right about her not being able to leave... But he didn't want her to cross the finish line because she'd expose him and reset the game. I8
It was still for selfish reasons though, but he makes such a great bad guy! I love how he took over like that, never expected it.

I love that song so much, I sing it to my husband almost every night before going to bed.
:iconmaster-chief2064:
master-chief2064 Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Vanellope was my Favorite :D
I liked KC and Felix. :3

Callhoun was really cool too though~ jaskughjweksuhgkjhrg They're all so awesome!
:iconmaster-chief2064:
master-chief2064 Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I know right~ :la:
:iconsaladchan:
Saladchan Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012
Everyone keeps talking about this movie! I'm going to go see it soon with my family. SO EXCITED. I was excited when I saw the first trailer and THERE WERE BOWSER AND EGGMAN AND GAAAAAAAAAAAAH
I know they don't show up for long or have a big part, but they're in it! X3 I whent to see it because of the "Glasses" part that was advertised, and Bowser, because Bowser's cool.
But now... I'm completely infatuated with King Candy. XD

YOU'LL LOVE IT!
:iconsaladchan:
Saladchan Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012
I figured they'd only be cameos (which is exactly how I'd prefer it) but I still wanted to see it. Now after everything I've heard... I just wanna see it MORE!
Yesssssssss~

See it by goodness see it! 8D
:iconvilirend:
Vilirend Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
I think.
Turbo. Is adorable. Yes. But a creep.
And I threw an attempt at drawing him but he turned out like woah wtf.
You should probably just. Draw a turbo one of these days. <u< yeah
I did. But I'm like .... "Wait... HOW DO I DRAW CARSSSS???" XD I love racing games... But can I draw cars? eeenope. XP
:iconlouiseugeniojr:
LouisEugenioJR Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I saw Wreck-It Ralph with my mom. I thought it was one the best Disney movies I've seen.
My favorite part of the movie was when Ralph was in Game Central Station as Sonic the Hedgehog made a Public Service Announcement to all the characters about not dying outside of their game.
I've seen it twice in theatres and five times on livestreams. XD

I think my favorite part would be the Glasses shtick. Such dry humour it was wonderful. :3
I liked that part, too. I can't wait until Wreck-It Ralph comes to DVD and Blu-Ray.
Yesss I hope they come out with like... Some awesome collectors ed of it or something. I want it so much. O:
I think it'd be nice if there was a collector's edition.
Yesss. With like a little ralph toy or keychain... Statue even?
So good. :3
Hope they do that.
That'd be cool.
:iconrobo-shark:
Robo-Shark Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I loved it too hahah, and what a twist to the villain! I can't pick a favorite hahahaaah I liked everyone really, the friendship between Ralph and Vanellope was adorable, but then so was the chemistry between Calhoun and Felix. SO MUCH CUTE IN THAT MOVIE. Nice job nabbing the King-Candy name, hahah!
Oooh yes! Vanellope and Ralph must be friend's forever. They're interactions were so adourable!
And Callhoun and Felix, aw man... that man can really fix anything can't he? XD Fixed her broken heart. X3

Yessss~ I was like... Do I change my name?.... YESOMGYES.
:iconpharaoh-ink:
Pharaoh-Ink Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Loved the whole movie to bits. All the characters were fun, especially King Candy. :giggle: Any drawings of him would be fantastic. :lol:
Too right!
I've got a lot of drawings of him. XP Hahaha.
Mostly cybug form... Them legs are fun to draw.
Add a Comment: