Wreck it Ralph? (Talk about favourite characters and scenes etc. I'll be doing some requests too)

yuppers.
Free Requests. Not too many though people. And I reserve the right to choose which ones I like.

Anyways... It's kind of Obvious who I liked. And I was ridiculously thrilled to bits to change my name again. XP In hind sight I probably shouldn't have... But whatever makes me happy. XP

So yup!
Comments57
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
My favorite was the "hitting a guy with glasses" scene. xD When I found out it was a snapped sadist villain who made that pun, I couldn't stop laughing.
Yessss~ Infact seeing that scene in a trailer made me WANT to see the movie. Because originally I wasn't sure. now I LOVE IT!
Me too! xD Also when I saw the villain meeting.
The most emotionally charged moments for me were when Ralph smashes Vanellope's cart and when he repeats the Bad Guy mantra as he plunges toward Cola Mountain.

And Turbo's probably the most frightening Disney villain I've seen yet. That line where he tries to force Ralph into watching Vanellope die struck genuine terror in me.

I consistently thought there was something up with King Candy when he fiddled with the code and claimed that gamers would think Vanellope's glitching would make them dislike her. Gamers love glitches. Especially extremely exploitable ones. But his big reveal as Turbo sent me for a loop.
Yes oh my, not many movies make me cry. But The smashing cart moment, I saw t coming but the gravity of it... And as you said for him diving into the cola mountain too. Heh, cried like a baby in theaters.

Turbo is one of the most frightening villains, I gasped when I saw the king first start glitching, I saw a flash of red and white and my jaw dropped, it took my friends until the BIG reveal to see it, so they kept saying "WHAT? WHAT?!" I did NOT see it coming!

When I first saw the king I was immediately infatuated with him, I didn't care if he was going to be a big part of the movie at all, I just LOVED his character.
Him being Turbo came as an AMAZING surprise~~
I was shocked the king was Turbo. i kinda didn't see that coming.
I know! O:
I never saw that coming in a MILLION YEARS!

At the first flicker of red and white when he glitched I gasped, so loud! O:
My favorite scene is the part where Ralph smashes Vanellope's kart. There is just so much emotional devotion that builds up to that scene. Ralph finding redemption in his friendship with Vanellope, Vanellope's very endearing goal to find acceptance with her peers. And then to have Ralph destroy the kart that they built together, as well as their friendship, because he believes it will save Vanellope's life. I proudly admit that I cried a little at that scene.
Yes, I'll admit it too, and I don't cry for just any old movie. O:
Disney finally did something really good in my eyes.
Same here! I cannot WAIT for this to be on DVD, I LOVED THIS MOVIE!

Also I hope in the sequel they fit Mario in. That would be awesome.
I've already seen it three times in theaters and when it comes out I'll be sure to get the collector's edition with all the extras (if they make one). While I hear that they're already getting ready to make a sequel, I personally wouldn't care if Mario got a cameo. The film wasn't about the cameos (as much as the promotional posters would have you believe otherwise) and the film was better for primarily focusing on original characters in original worlds. I mean, really, did it matter to the film that much to have Sonic the Hedgehog spill exposition for all of 5 seconds?
No, but the only reason Mario WASN'T in the film was because Nintendo and the film's producers wanted him to have a deeper part in the story. So maybe in the sequel there'll be a scene where he gives Wreck-it Ralph advice or something! A poster can dream.
I take it you're a die hard Mario fan and seeing Bowser in the trailer really gave your hopes up.
True, but the whole trailer got my hopes up for what could be. And for the few hopes that were dashed a bunch more were answered. Either way, I am glad I saw this film,.
Wish I could have gone to see this movie. I had homework and a big project to do when my mom took my brothers to see it.
Aww... I advice trying to see it on your own or something. Considering it's disney you don't need a parent or adult to see it on your own. :3
I do, however, need a ride. Perhaps I can convince my moirail to come see it with me, therefore giving my mom a legitimate reason to drive.
Loooooved it! It was so clever hehe. I like how it kept taking so many twists and turns and kept a good pace, so it felt really....new. Plus it made me all giddy and nostalgic with all the throwbacks to the classic games :D The zombie at the Bad Guy meeting towards the start cracked me up the most!

But like all kids movies, there's ALWAYS the token sad part, and I cried a little (a lot) when ***(SPOLERS)**** Ralph destroyed the ______ because he was told it was for the best for the whole system :cry:
I think Ralph and Felix are my favorite, as well as Q*Bert and Bowser, but I liked them before the movie. I guess the scene would be Sigar Rush Speedway.
They're pretty awesome. I like Felix, he's adorable.

Now that I think of it, my favourite scene might be the Cy-bug swarm when Ralph "goes Turbo" in that game. Might just be the music that makes it so cool, but I was sitting in the theatre with my 3D glasses on mouth ajar. That movie was good at making my jaw drop. XD

And Sugar rush was just so awesome looking! Oh my!
-thinks Disney world should make a new addition to their park called Sugar Rush- >.>
It could be a Go-Kart track.

Sugar Rush reminds me of the levels from Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario 3D land. Which were sweet themed and had cookie shaped platforms.
Oooh, what did it remind me of... I certainly had a feeling of dejavu... Hmmm, maybe I just recalled all the theme parks I've been too. They all looked so vivid and awesome. ^.^

Oh dear... I hope you don't get kicked out for speeding... Because I'm kind of nuts behind a Go-kart wheel. XP I don't crash unless some idiot locks your steering... If I had known back then that they did that to me I would have waltzed right up to the guy at the controls and punched him in the nads. XD Cutting my engine power would have stopped me less violently... But noooou, lock my steering so I loose my helmet and crack my ribs... genius.

hahah, Guess I'd have to behave myself if they ever did make it into a go-kart track. O:
I actually really like the scene where ralph broke the go kart... Not to be mean though, I just thought it was so touching how they couldn't understand each other. He didn't want to see her hurt so he did the one thing that could hurt her more than anything else. So sad and really emotional but I loved it.