Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 20, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 56

Wreck it Ralph? (Talk about favourite characters and scenes etc. I'll be doing some requests too)

:iconking-candy:
King-Candy Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
yuppers.
Free Requests. Not too many though people. And I reserve the right to choose which ones I like.

Anyways... It's kind of Obvious who I liked. And I was ridiculously thrilled to bits to change my name again. XP In hind sight I probably shouldn't have... But whatever makes me happy. XP

So yup!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconthequeenofsugarrush:
TheQueenOfSugarRush Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Student General Artist
My favorite was the "hitting a guy with glasses" scene. xD When I found out it was a snapped sadist villain who made that pun, I couldn't stop laughing.
King-Candy Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Yessss~ Infact seeing that scene in a trailer made me WANT to see the movie. Because originally I wasn't sure. now I LOVE IT!
:iconthequeenofsugarrush:
TheQueenOfSugarRush Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Student General Artist
Me too! xD Also when I saw the villain meeting.
:icondomnuwyrda:
DomnuWyrda Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
The most emotionally charged moments for me were when Ralph smashes Vanellope's cart and when he repeats the Bad Guy mantra as he plunges toward Cola Mountain.

And Turbo's probably the most frightening Disney villain I've seen yet. That line where he tries to force Ralph into watching Vanellope die struck genuine terror in me.

I consistently thought there was something up with King Candy when he fiddled with the code and claimed that gamers would think Vanellope's glitching would make them dislike her. Gamers love glitches. Especially extremely exploitable ones. But his big reveal as Turbo sent me for a loop.
King-Candy Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Yes oh my, not many movies make me cry. But The smashing cart moment, I saw t coming but the gravity of it... And as you said for him diving into the cola mountain too. Heh, cried like a baby in theaters.

Turbo is one of the most frightening villains, I gasped when I saw the king first start glitching, I saw a flash of red and white and my jaw dropped, it took my friends until the BIG reveal to see it, so they kept saying "WHAT? WHAT?!" I did NOT see it coming!

When I first saw the king I was immediately infatuated with him, I didn't care if he was going to be a big part of the movie at all, I just LOVED his character.
Him being Turbo came as an AMAZING surprise~~
:iconflametheskull:
flametheskull Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I was shocked the king was Turbo. i kinda didn't see that coming.
King-Candy Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I know! O:
I never saw that coming in a MILLION YEARS!

At the first flicker of red and white when he glitched I gasped, so loud! O:
:icondidj:
Didj Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
My favorite scene is the part where Ralph smashes Vanellope's kart. There is just so much emotional devotion that builds up to that scene. Ralph finding redemption in his friendship with Vanellope, Vanellope's very endearing goal to find acceptance with her peers. And then to have Ralph destroy the kart that they built together, as well as their friendship, because he believes it will save Vanellope's life. I proudly admit that I cried a little at that scene.
King-Candy Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Yes, I'll admit it too, and I don't cry for just any old movie. O:
Disney finally did something really good in my eyes.
:iconyoshimickster:
yoshimickster Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
Same here! I cannot WAIT for this to be on DVD, I LOVED THIS MOVIE!

Also I hope in the sequel they fit Mario in. That would be awesome.
Add a Comment: