Closed to new replies
November 18, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 42

Which animes do you recommend watching?

:iconssu-chan:
Ssu-Chan Nov 18, 2012  Student General Artist
What animes do you think are worth watching?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconterminallybored:
terminallybored Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
how's about this one [link]
Ssu-Chan Nov 22, 2012  Student General Artist
Haha. Cool. :D :D
:iconparadigmfallen:
ParadigmFallen Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
As always, I hope I get the person's name right:

Urasawa's "Monster". After Moribtu, it was the first anime to ever catch my interest.
Thanks!! :D :D
:iconkausawolf:
kausawolf Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
My top favorites are Higurashi, Gurren Laggan, Rozen Maiden, and Hanamaru Kindergarten, but it all depends on what type you like!
Thanks!! :D :D
:iconcloud-ninelover:
cloud-ninelover Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
If you want a good laugh I recommend Gintama
Thank you!! :D :D
:iconcloud-ninelover:
cloud-ninelover Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
you're welcome!
:iconducatrevel:
DucatRevel Nov 21, 2012  Student Writer
Fast paced anime: Baccano!, Cowboy Bebop, Fate/Zero, Katanagatari, Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Full Metal Panic! and Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid, Durarara!! (just the first 12 episodes), Eureka 7, Detroit Metal City, Gintama, Redline, Darker than BLACK (just the first season), Gungrave, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Top wo Nerae, Kaiji, Kara no Kyoukai (1 - 7), Mahou Shoujou Madoka Magica, Berserk, and Samurai Champloo.

Normal(?) paced anime: Ghost in the Shell (and everything with GitS attached to it), Honey & Clover and Honey & Clover II, The Monogatari Series, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Mobile Suit Gundam and Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam, Monster, Serei no Moribito, Gankutsuou, Akira, Neon Genesis Evangelion (I'm not saying this is good! I actually hate it. But I do think that it is a must see), Great Teacher Onizuka, Ano Hana, Mononoke, Spice and Wolf (only the first season), The Tatami Galaxy, Saynora Zetsubou Sensei (and all it's sequels), Aria (Animation, Natural, and Origination), Grave of the Fireflies, Dennou Coil, Kaze no Tani no Nausicaa, Aoi Bungaku, Rose of Versailles, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Paranoia Agent, Mawaru Penguindrum, Perfect Blue, Rurouni Kenshin: Trust and Betrayal, Millennium Actress, Princess Tutu, Usagi Drop, Bokurano, and Planetes.

Slow paced anime: Mushishi, Kino's Journey, Welcome to the NHK, Kaiba, Casshern Sins, Haibane Renmei, and Time of Eve.

Okay. I know that's a lot. Admittedly, I have not watched all those shows. Maybe half of that, but not all of it. These are just some of the most critically acclaimed anime. Maybe you could pick a title at random. Who knows, you might find something amazing.
Add a Comment: