Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 17, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

Do you think Grant Morrison could write a Doctor Who episode?

:iconkandorsknight:
KandorsKnight Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hopefully, we all know who Grant Morrison is. He wrote several acclaimed comics, including Batman: Incorporated and Batman and Robin (with Dick Grayson/Nightwing/Batman and Damian Wayne/Robin/Little Smartarse), as well as the world-shattering event in DC Comics known as Final Crisis, and is currently writing a series called 'Happy', about a gang assassin who ends up with an imaginary friend in the form of a talking blue cartoon unicorn.

So, with that in mind, and the fact that all his comics are bizarre and wonderful at the same time, do you think he could write an episode of Doctor Who as a guest writer, like Neil Gaiman did in series 6? Don't compare Morrison to Gaiman, though. Just give me your opinion on it.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconheavenhairsixes:
HeavenhairSixes Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
After reading the Invisibles, Doom Patrol, etc I think he should write every episode of Doctor Who. I think he would be the perfect person to take control of a series that can go anywhere and anytime.
:iconkandorsknight:
KandorsKnight Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Can you imagine how many times Rory would have died if Grant Morrison was head writer instead of Steven Moffat?
River would be VERY different, though.
She'd probably be a version of Amy, due to wibbly-wobbly-timey-wimey-ness.
Add a Comment: