Statistics

Replies: 18

xcgldcxbgsf TWILIGHT!!!!!

:icontaintedtruffle:
TaintedTruffle Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
>w>

<w<

Just got back from breaking dawn pt.2

IT WAS AWESOME think I'm gonna have to become one of those crazy twilight fans nowDon't judge me :T

It was fun~ At the end everyone was screaming and crying and stuff and ... well if you seen it you know what part I'm talking about and if you haven't you don't and I'm not sayin' 'cause I don't wanna give no spoilers (it wasn't in the books!!) YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!

This little girl beside me was even like "OH SHIT" Which was kinda cute lol

on a side note I think I need to molest one of the Cullens :drool: And no - defiantly not Edward. He looks like a squishy face cat.

I need to read these books like now.. well not right now, I have work in six hours but after that !

sooo I'm in the mood top talk about the movie ~

(and if you haven't seen it DO NOT read the comments on this thread 'cause I can promise spoilers )

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconblue-eyed-dreamer93:
blue-eyed-dreamer93 Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Student Writer
I went to the marathon and sat there and cried at the end :( it was amazing and i cant believe that the series is over and done. this was a part of my journey of becoming a writer. by the way, the scene you are talking about was epic and the way it was filmed made it even more realistic. ive already seen part 2 twice and cant wait till it comes out on DVD bc then it will come out near my bday in march! :D
:iconawkwardly-social:
Awkwardly-Social Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012
Garret was Magnificent
:iconsilverchaim:
SilverChaim Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I'm going to see it soon too ^^ I have read all the books and I think they are better than the movies but I want to see it anyway.
:iconellerochelle:
ElleRochelle Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012   Writer
I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. My friend and I were in complete shock. I had a mini anxiety attack because I thought they completely ruined the movie (plus, he's my favorite character! :D) You could cut the tension in the theater with a knife and our friend who was sitting next to us was laughing at everyone. He had never seen so many book nerds freak out lol
TaintedTruffle Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
People where literally freaking out though, like the whole theater was screaming and everything and yea it defiantly made the movie for me.. I knew nothing about the books so I didn't know that wasn't supposed to happen but it defiantly made it amusing. I honestly don't know the last time I enjoyed a movie so much.
:iconellerochelle:
ElleRochelle Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012   Writer
Haha It was great! I think it's my favorite out of the series. When everyone realized it wasn't real, there was a collective sigh throughout the whole theater and we were all so relieved lol :D
:iconmagicmoonbird:
MagicMoonBird Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I havent seen allot of twilight movies, and i'm not a fan but I think I eventually will see them all, I really didnt like the second, does it get somewhat better after that?
TaintedTruffle Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Um I don't really know - the one I saw (the one in theaters) was really god and I just watched the first one last night- the first one was ok- nothing spectacular. I cant tell you about the others yet :shrug:
:iconmagicmoonbird:
MagicMoonBird Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Ooh so you didnt watch them in the correct order? O.o, yeah I have to say I dont find them spectacular either, but the first one was definatly better than the second on in my opinion :nod:
Hm well, I geuss i'll catch it on dvd some time them :XD:
:iconava-ire:
ava-ire Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012
watch as the crowds of twilight haters scowl over their cups of earl grey tea, screaming quotes they don't understand from stephen king and various other people they drool over, explaining how much twilight sucks, and how they don't understand that so many people like it.

i have yet to meet over 20 twilight fans, on the internet or not.

i'm indifferent to it. new moon was ridiculous, both film and book, and breaking dawn as a book kind of sucked ass. apparently the film is way different to the book, and -spoiler- the battle does actually happen, which has vaguely got me interested.
Add a Comment: