:iconecolas:
Ecolas Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012
NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Should I watch Walking Dead?
Opinions please.
AND
Where can I download the episodes.

Thanks!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconflameguitarcody:
flameguitarcody Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
its a good show first season is amazing 2nd is kinda slow and 3rd 1 is kinda drama packed but is finally looking like its going back to season 1 type action.
:iconchichiluigi:
Chichiluigi Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Student Artist
You should watch the show; it is really a great show! You can download the episodes on Itunes I think.
:iconmichel-jr:
michel-jr Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
if you love zombies go ahead lol
:iconcakeslayer:
CakeSlayer Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012
Definitely worth watching, just google it online.
:iconrush-the-chosen-one:
Rush-the-chosen-one Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
YES.
:iconrush-the-chosen-one:
Rush-the-chosen-one Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Why? Just do it, see for yourself!
:iconlilemilou:
LilEmiLou Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Student Filmographer
The Walking Dead's author intended the series to not be about zombie attacks and gore, it's designed to create a relationship between the audience and the charecters and is a demonstration of losing humanity. It's supposed to make us as an audience question, from, what we would do ourselves in the situation, to if we appreciate our everyday lives enough, as well as allowing the audience to compare their material items to actual neccesities.
I really like the series, but I'm more a fan of the comics =) I do agree that the series doesn't portray the original message well enough to not have to balance that out, but with having read the comics, I can fill in the gaps in the series, so It's better if you've read the comics first =)
:iconrestinmotion:
RestInMotion Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012
The 1st season is fantastic. The 2nd and 3rd season goes downhill but it's still good.
:iconmichel-jr:
michel-jr Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
i second that ^^
:iconx666nightmare666x:
x666NiGhTmArE666x Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012
"The Walking Dead" is great series. I love how it shows the reactions to the Zombie Apocalypse. It seems pretty realistic, but it does sometimes seem like it just goes over the top, which makes it seem like a fantasy. Plus, it seems like it reuses some things, such as the newest episode. I wish they would go in greater detail to fix up the characters and the emotion to make the scenes stronger. Otherwise, I love the show.
Add a Comment: